paparazzi:

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adderall at ability to move body

Caitlin,
I don't know when I'll get you the $ from my body, when we'll be able to enact our dream and the work James Hughes put years into. I saw some paint over one of our Kent Avenue artworks, I wanted to slit throats. Through this nightmare, lie and endless insult that used to speak directly to me through apartment walls the graffiti art of Williamsburg have become my 1991 VHS tape the music videos I view through screaming parents I hated and mommy tears now replaced with my own tears for the lie that's been created for the forced association of Harvey Weinstein or any association of Michael Bloomberg I have found my purity in the beauty of our factories of nights sleeping outside Live With Animals hoping to be speaking to you some of the time I'm told it's you living for the dream of a tv station created through the cash of my misery and lie of this nightmare I'm in that refuses to pay me (and forces me to associate to Bowser (Harvey Weinstein) who does not want the tv station to come to be. The representation of all sell outs. The murderer of Kurt cobain (who would kill Billy if she could as well) the purirty through my lies and homeless he'll as I fight to find my way to you I refuse to let Harvey Weinstein get credit for Hughes work for an art project based on adderall and art theory. I watch days go by, nobody responds to my tears or help calls that you built me to question, Hughea guides me, I become the landscape of Williamsburg Brooklyn with pride in our factories love of the brownstones on dekalb. Where Hughes had me write silver tiles (holy shit) at 69 pages. I love you Caitlin. I used to wake up in Bushwick ave apt 2d and watch the scene of Billy Walsh and Kat because the memory of u held me together in a nightmare that would tell me to move to live with a man I don't know and refuses to acknowledge the living lie the dream of u / the memory has kept me strong. I love you.

-little nemo
(Christopher)

When our Brooklyn pride station is created Noel/Brendan will be CEOs. Thank u Noel for giving me the ability to move my body. despite forced association to Harvey Weinstein I doing well. if you ever meet him send my love to my School of VisualArts brotherin, guide and equal since 2006 James Hughes. This was the year I wrote book :3 Caitlin in Fairfield, Connecticut; my novel, in my fairfield home. Lakeside drive. Before this nightmare created a world of lies causing the agerholms to believe I'm homeless, forcing me to break my ethics as a man and are Pete mastronardi.

Caitlin-
the wifi password was 'Sarah' then, they came to mock my starchild beliefs they promised to let me go and live in Manhattan when I returned. But instead they pretended a new reality was created. I love you Caitlin. Living in a conspiracy your fiancé in dream Tuexedo Mask of Easton, Connecticut (the walking SVA ghost forced to speak out loud without his medication).
Live with Animals will become another Studio B. I live to create the Williamsburg Arts Diastrict/to get us historic district status before they murder what makes Williamsburg something that visually matters. I saw the last ceremony of the hipster king outside live with animals. The x you placed is hanging under the tree with Caitlin cat and James Agerholms shoes. I am walking graffiti art thank you love for helping me to reeasble Sarah Ritchs globes of emotion.

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9:29:2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 338/8 James Hughea Days

Caitlin - Harvey Weinstein gave me amnesia in Fairfield when my thoughts grew. I love you he does not want my mins to grow. I love you. Send love to Hughes. The base of my life is u. Fevers and mirrors, every word you said. I love u

No comments:

Post a Comment