paparazzi:

Monday, February 6, 2012

arguments against if I'm literally the entity lucifer; my admiration of wealthy republicans of manhattan from my hell, I am BFA I am of the upper 1%

caitlin,
my argument against democrat that I want to be republican, that I want to be evil, that I want to take mark agerholm's memories from his father's death the hate of the anti-me. This person argues with me an attacks me in my world my ability to survive in my world when I do this. This is probably because in the world I've been created into I've been created into being a republican, the word helps me to understand my hatred for the poor that I'm not homeless but in this fucking project. I want to be wealthy and I want to kick the shit out of the homeless but I can't argue or fight energy in the air for a political party I never got to be apart of/had my thoughts inverted to make me apart of. This doesn't really matter at this point since I don't have enough medication/an iPod to build personal thoughts on my love for republicans from connecticut and men who have made their wealth. I wear glasses to represent this in the horror of what has become of my face that if there was a way to embody these men I would. But this doesn't help me on the daily, maybe in a longterm perspective in my beliefs as a man but not arguing against someone who makes me seizure in a game. I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/6/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 472/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment