paparazzi:

Sunday, February 5, 2012

character heartbreak game

caitlin
I have to move several steps backwards before I move forwards.
The demon wife that I demand on the other end becomes claimed "harvey weinstein" whoever this person was they built me out of my creative world to the point that I was able to understand nobody owns my artwork everything I've created throughout the years is in the trash somewhere, nothing that ever said bloomberg or weinstein is owned by anyone or any of my letters to paris hilton. Everything exists in the trash.
The same person built me beyond the person who claims to be harvey weinstein and to the point of reality, however the other demons have voted that I go the way of james hughes, ask for no wife but the figurative wife of your love that can be claimed at any year. I simply have to keep moving, keep going and keep together the world that james hughes built me. Then only hughes will get credit for my existence, whoever exists on the other end is pleased and nobody bothers me.
No form of relationship with the others, simply purpose serving. A game on the other end, move several steps backwards to move forwards with faith in jesus christ who is james hughes.
In a state of psychological sickness all are pleased, I'll continue to make artwork that nobody will own.
All of the components are together. One person gets credit, a simple universe.
I must suffer some form of heartbreak and sacrifice to enter williamsburg, brooklyn partying because in the world of being a child my child self imagines that you fuck men without caring because you suffered some form of heartbreak in early childhood.
I simply have no interest in the human race or very much but upping my # through the game.
My marriage to you is a symbol of the empty of humanity.
My demons demand to affect my world and create the emptiness that exists within my heart.
I must also forever hate my enemy harvey weinstein, then all is well the compromise of my existence is pleased and each element leaves me be to continue on finding my way to reality, nobodies time in artwork is wasted.

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/5/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 471/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment