paparazzi:

Saturday, February 4, 2012

An update from hades as lucifer lives by demons. little nemo (christianity) prefers the demons. They are the only ones who know I exist. And found me medication.

caitlin,
london is an easy option out of the child that is taken ahold of in the system.
If I tell everyone on the other side I will move to london at the end of living through this experience it makes it that the city doesn't exist, there is no form of new york, there's a world for the entity that I am to survive in. This is not what I want, I want to live in williamsburg, brooklyn with a tv station. I want everyone who helped me get my medication to be CEOs at this tv station, I want everyone who helped me as demons to be CEOs I want to marry you/demon queen win a marriage. I cannot expect you to marry me at the end of something that's kept me hostage for years but this was my idea to marry you, to become your boyfriend through this experience, it's the memory that helps me understand I'm being fucked over something fucked up is happening to me and it wants everything that I am in this to be real, homeless, a graffiti artist, it wants to consume the agerholms it wants arun and everything that I was.
Chloe Sevigny was held hostage and whatever this is wanted to take her life and base everything off spirituality when the only ability she had to write was her medication. So she was trapped in time.
London symbolizes my lasik surgery with your eyes and my vasectomy, it is a symbol of an upper class beyond manhattan, I am from new york, new york I am an admirer of the upper class of manhattan democrat or republican, I am an admirer of the original republican who created our city with capitalism that george w. bush attacked. I am capitalism I am the island of manhattan I am fashion and vanity.
I love you, I am trapped in time but dream of london.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

*who lives at west park church, currently.

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
its not tv its hbo williamsburg, brooklyn
this will become real not as an hbo station but as a tv station that will honor the hipster and my misery searching for my medication in a system based on the human mind that refuses to acknowledge me until I reach a point that pleases the people on the other side. Also, I love carl from queens. And James Hughes who is our steve jobs because he fucked hot girls in 2006 with his BFA.
2/4/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 470/8 james hughes days

the city's my church I am a creature of the 6th burrough created by demons from hell who keep me well and fix my complexion to create a tv station out of a hostage crisis that does not believe in the human soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment