paparazzi:

Sunday, February 5, 2012

god is cold and made of cocaine and drives your 2001 car

caitlin,
I remember you cold. I remember you made of cocaine.
This is how god should be. This is how the ultimate woman should be.
The people on the other end could have created a harvey weinstein woman, they didn't but this team wasn't  to win now I live in the james hughes team. Although it could have been him the entire time.
I don't have to argue every time I do something now not with james way, things are somewhat back to normal. I want a wife through my hell everything has been taken from me, if not you one of the demon women. You are god of everyone. The republican trapped in time demands a reward for his work in hell.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/5/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 471/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment