paparazzi:

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I wanted out of this project but I have to reach a point in the human mind that is able to reach the exit point

caitlin rodriguez of williamsburg, brooklyn
I am christopher mastronardi and you knew me in childhood
for many years I have written to you as people speak through my body
I am in a new york project based on perception and the human mind
I failed to protect the memories that make my personality in 2007 and ran out of $ for the medication that runs my mind/the project
because of this I have been trapped in this project for several years
I now live at occupy wall street I pay to live at occupy wall street
this is the closet to my tribe of people I've come or anybody who lives inside the school of visual arts
this is where they started documenting me (people who look like they go to art school: this is the only way I can understand reality, by being near people who look like my people)
I ran out of $ and spent too long allowing james hughes or whoever was on the other end interact with me after I forgot how to get the people electronically out of me/switch from one group of people to another group of people "dimensions"
this was in 2007, I live in these moments of trauma when they ask me if I care what anyone thinks and I tell them I only care what caitlin thinks. It's implied I'm on television at this time but either I'm not or I'm supposed to find whoever was speaking to me on the other end that I call queen, then I become the hipster king (the self proclaimed king of nu media)
I knew the address of the project, had an excellent credit rating and there were no fears in my mind.
I've now experienced homelessness while being rigged into seizures and threatened in the part of my mind that's a child, that I would be placed in an institution, repeat scenarios that have happened.
I am threatened inside my mind but unable to do anything at the moment unless I battle in meditation.
I barely have enough of my medication inside me at the moment
it is made difficult for me to move, I have a picture of you in the background at the apple store my tribute to you as god and my stability in my world as you as aum.
I have a point I'm told you created in order for me to smoke cigarettes to get beyond the child version that's placed into me (where a world is created where there's characters that are smoking fetish girls and I'm tormented, to get beyond this you created this or the person who plays you)
I'm not really a man I'm more a thing that blatantly needs somebody to help him get the medication and in return will make them a ceo when I create the tv station I've wanted to make out of this hostage thing I'm in since 2008 (in 2007 I watch party monster and decide I should use this project to become Michael Alig of williamsburg, brooklyn which would eventually lead to being, peter gatien)
I rarely attempt to write to you in this project by pausing and interacting with how little control I have without my medication.
My mind is segmented and threatened daily and since 2007.
I'm unable to write it's almost reaching the point where it's worthless I have to argue with someone on the other end who wants to be harvey weinstein/claims to be
the people use impressions and at this point the letter's almost over, these fucking white dots come over my eyes and I don't have time to get rid of them.
It's been like this for a long time, there's a creative world where I was told the people on the other end if I survived 635 bushwick avenue apartment 2d without killing myself they'd give me the pfizer refinery.
Then I graduate sva and they did not do this. There is more to this story but I cannot spend all day in the apple store telling it.

I will write again or run out of my medication and stay trapped in this fucking project.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2.1.2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 467/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment