paparazzi:

Monday, February 6, 2012

caitlin,
The system I live in becomes confusing. I thought I should write on little nemo (christianity) I wear a bracelet to represent the people on the other end some of them help me through this process, to find the medication and to make the system fair. There's a person who makes it so I can't move and I don't have time or an ipod to meditate to get them out of me. Last night I combined myself with the element of my smoking fetish. What has become of my complexion fucking scares the shit out of me, there's this thing on my eye that tells me/gives me a physical reflection that I look better than I do. I'm afraid of the name harvey weinstein I don't even think this person was involved but whoever this was this person erased my memory in fairfield, connecticut/didn't like the conclusion that my emotional height as a human involves bringing you the $ from this hell/a tv station. Through this nightmare you're my god. There's a person who uses my emotions for gunnar agerholm against me and I have to keep acknowledging if I'm speaking about the past I'm talking about something that isn't there, a ghost a girlfriend that's forever gone the life before this was done to me. Everyday I'm afraid I have conversations about being republican but this means nothing this doesn't help me walk down the street or find the medication it merely reminds me that the walls of my mind are gone my greatest nightmare, the invasion of my personal space and my dorm room is my existence after I moved out of the dorm, I named the time when James Hughes is searching my thoughts Little Nemo (xanadu) when I decide to be republican and over-search for ways to make $, any spiritual esoteric emblems or amulets and talismans that would generate friends/$/everything that being a young republican would have done. But now I'm on pause and Barak Obaama represents a night when I cry outside the sickness religion of jesus christ rap star and the racist artwork of being republican in my original self in a period of time when these people spoke into me inside an institution and told me that everything I do is done inside one long dream and I then return to the year 2007. This is what the 2008 election represents, this is what my reality represents. But none of this matters, the system is set up for me to block people/for someone with an apartment/$ inside hell's kitchen and the only time I was able to create an eye that blocks everyone out was when I found out gunnar agerholm was dead and decided to bring you the $, re-enter the city and enter the religion of sickness which is the only way which I currently acknowledge as jesus christ rap star/the creation of moving through the 6th burrough. I've named this "from brooklyn with love" because none of this matters, if I love or hate the dead, it doesn't get me the $ or through the pole or panhandling. It doesn't make a difference or give me control of my body.
Only the medication will and thoughts and getting people out of me. This is an incredibly concept if I wasn't homeless enacting it/living at occupy wall street. One day you'll know I exist and then when they free me you'll know all of this wasn't a lie and the princess will hold the economy of the world.

I love you.

From hell/the upper west side with the dream of a williamsburg, brooklyn tv station.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/6/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 472/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment