paparazzi:

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

lowest level

caitlin,
If there's this many people controlling me there's no point in creating artwork, I'm not making art I'm writing directly to you. James created a mode called dorm room, I need a safety mode where I don't speak to the others. This fucking smell that's created driven through me, I don't have time to focus or enough medication to get rid of it. It changes perception and creates rules and bounds in these parts of your eye that do this on the right eye there's these two points that control perception. It's bullshit this person has me saying, democrat I call him, I'm rambling about Gunnar Agerholm I'm afraid of Harvey Weinstein's name I'm reacting to everything they say. I'm in dorm room mode right now, it's this skyline that I viewed from 2223a1 when they found me.
The people on the other end are putting me to sleep they attempt to create events affect what I do, I need my way out of this I just need a reason to fucking wake up when I'm in this hell. I like the republican woman "mrs. robinson" who's made out of the feeling of my fetish. I need somebody to directly give me the medication or come from the project. I love you, I need to sing daily to you and continue to build my religion, the theosophy of caitlin, as I find my way to reality.

-little nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2.1.2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 467/8 james hughes days


i am free in my dorm room 

No comments:

Post a Comment