paparazzi:

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I came to a pivitol revelation in the next entry to myself

caitlin,
i masturbate in the bathroom trying to create a connection with the woman I call queen all of the simple fucking things I have to do in order to rise as hipster king to fucking survive have become engulfed in this environment my body pauses I'm back at the point where I write about the whispers that say nothing but repeat phrases but take such a fucking long time to get out alongside the fucking hands that have entire universes of rules/thoughts/amensia/end goals connected to them. and give me a reelection of how I love jpeg who mentioned yesterday how all of the systems contradict, queen binds these together I go out and I get the cigarettes that represent her I buy parliament lights and face reality it cannot be that hard to make $ in new york I keep missing the doctor and absurd shit prevents my day there's too much shit to worry about its too hard/takes too long to make $ to worry about my body pausing or frustration being built into me but this is what somebody is doing at night as I read about fashion and start my way through creating a fashion working group at occupy wall street. I wrote this on dante's inferno at west end park church teddy is there after I masturbate and there's a perception placed in me that queen told him/that she told the guy at the other church what was happening when her/hughes/pearl forrestor and metronews (democrat) build little nemo (christianity) from childhood [this is when jpeg starts to help me and I wouldn't break the little direct focus I have if it wasn't for how much I value this person] there's a perception that james hughes told this punk kid Natalie to wear hello kitty because we had chosen him and he was representing my corporate symbol and how I pay tribute to the others (the hello kitty from lever house which was there when I recalled in 2008 that I was republican and created this artwork I name gulliani restoration w here one book is symbolic and the other is direct writing. This is when I'm writing to paris hilton although this wasn't actually her but the woman I call queen. At this time I'm told I'm on HBO and the point system to my freedom is based on hvx tapes creating the highest level of points, the books a small level, literally the system from the film "stay tuned" then I am freed and paid)


this is important and I don't have alot of time in the place I'm in my reflection on the sickness and jthm
but I greatly value jpeg so I will create another entry because this person told me about the fake harvey weinstein and the psychological submergence I live in. I type up dante's inferno and the sickness keeps me moving or democrat would have built me into believing i'm an occupier and attempted to place end scenario with my biological father but I watched vanilla sky and understand I desperately need an ipod and the notes about sickness I must leave myself.

I love you.

You will not know I exist for many years and only when I prove that this exists and the others come to me will I be able to show you the years of praying to you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/7/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 473/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment