paparazzi:

Saturday, October 1, 2011

#3 Williamsburg , Brooklyn (pleasing artwork for [explicit deleted] to marry Caitlin Rodriguez/promotion of HBO Little Nemo in Williamsburg, Brooklyn)

Caitlin,
people have spoken through my body for years nobody has paid me nobody adjusted the system I live in but you and Hughes. I want this a future where I marry you and I never have to speak to another person again. I can hide in a room in Brooklyn (Hughes can visit me). This fucking nightmare I live in works to prevent my outsides from reflecting my insides that my vanity can represent me as I work through people searching for reality. Harvey Weinstein under the title of John Blaney had me believe that I looked appealing when I looked in the mirror. I hate all of the people who speak through me I want all of these people to go away to stop speaking to me. I don't miss people I stole a hat and wrote street fighter on this symbolic of my journey to Fairfield (which only matters at this point for adderall) I found the death of Ryan Wilson and found the symbol of my hatrid of the concept of friends. Weakness does not assist me on my way to you these people fetish girls attempt to control my body I want these people to go away I will not have conversations with people women who speak to me through the air about weather I smoke or not I will not bond with fetish women over our fetish who speak to me through the air I do not want friends I do not believe in humanity after something as horrible as the years in this living hell I have no interest in speaking to anyone other than you and James Hughes I focus on my engadgement ring to block out whoever attempts to speak to me who is not you or Hughes. I don't need others unless I need adderall I need to create I need these people to stop speaking to me I don't want their advice on artistic ideas or fetishes (Hughes keeps the option of women open. Barcade exposure of what has been done to me).

Iloveu
-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

I will play Fevers and Mirrors on repeat because I want all of these people who speak into my body to go away i want all of these people to leave me the fuck alone I no longer want to cry in front of any of these people I do not want them to know me I do not want to speak about anyone from the past or live on the streets as people speak through my body with whoever runs this thing to refuse to give me back my social security card. Return me to society. I wantthis to have never happened. I hate the people who speak through my body.

Oct 1st everybody has to move out of Mollusk. This is my Williamsburg , Brooklyn childhood home outside live with animals. I consider this my rebirth into Brooklyn after my suicide attempt in Hells Kitchen. The period of time that I lived in 635 Bushwick Avenue I consider apart of living outside Mollusk and my growth into being a graffiti/street artist in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. My home during the period of time that I have been in this hostage crisis has been outside of Mollusk the days with the graffiti art the creation of my second childhood of purity nights as I became addicted to the homeless empty as I spoke to you through the graffiti art through the lie of this nightmare that refuses to pay me that causes my body to go into seizures in the nights of being trapped in this hell which forces Harvey Weinsteins name to be associated to me (who I will sue for any association to my harm. This man has become a second Pete Mastronardi for me, demanding to associate to my artwork. He attempted to steal your $. HarveyWeinstein placed a thing in my eye to cause erasure when iwas in Fqirfield when my mind reached the point of intellect when I was finally given my medication I awoken to realize that nobody had told you about the shell system Harvey Weinstein had fucked me and the reason that any of the cash exists is to make you the richest women in the world. I found purity fromHughes and i's project which had gotten off track any day that I wrote Harvey Weinsteins name on my body. James gave me a gift in the creaion of my Williamsburg, Brooklyn homelessness I have become one with the graffiti art in nights were I cannot proove that I was speaking to you I spoke to paintings outside live with animals I became one with the graffiti artwork. In speaking to the sky in living with Caitlin cat and the other cats outside live with animals I found true happiness in homelessness in the purity of having a portion of Williamsburg anext the factory that Hughes and I and you have dreamed of as Little Nemo I found beauty under the tree I slept where I hung the shoes ofJames Agerholm (Everything in it's Right Place plays inside Modca. I recall Harvey Weinstein shitting on me when I cried when I was in Fairfield an I told Marcella that I was going to marry you and Harvey Weinstein told me he was fucking me over. I knew in this moment that is currently happening that I am forever Harvey Weinsteins enemy)
life with animals represents a form of home and my entrance into Willialsburg, Brooklyn.
I will light three candles tonight in the dream of Hughes and you and I having a television station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I have recreated the purity of my childhood the beauty of the nights of seeing the hipster king symbol on the doorway anext the Mollusk sign which in 2008 was afront the factory when Julie Gianni was invented via Paris Hilton speaking into me when they claimed on the other end that there would be an end to this. Through this hell that I live in I realize in this awful fucking nightmare where they refuse to pay me and illegally force me through having others speak through my body I walk the streets of Williamsburg looking and becoming one with the graffiti art this has become my music videos in the he'll that I live in which has caused me to come to the conclusion that whenever I reach the other side and become ....[name] I will sue Harvey Weinstein. Who shit on Arun who came into my mind and has caused the greatest insults. I know on this night on the beauty of the experiences that I have experienced that I am now from Williamsburg, Brooklyn that the horror of what this thing has done to me has been made pure with living at Mollusk. They will tear down the beauty or what is our Williamsburg, Brooklyn but by finding the beauty of Williamsburg and by living at Mollusk and forever holding Williamsburg, Brooklyn as my home.

I will never associate to Harvey Weinstein I will sue this man if he attempts to use my image I will never accept any cash from this man. He has erased my memory and attacked me in every way possible.
I don't know who's currently speaking to me.
Or what moment they're attempting to have.
I only care what you think.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

I light 3 candles as symbols of what we represent in Williamsburg in saving the factories the beauty of graffiti art I will become republican to get Williamsburg arts district status.
Idoteque plays I remember when Hughes got Harvey Weinatein out of my mind with the memory of Arun and I heard the things he says into my mind the insult of his fascination and refusal to leave me alone when I gained the ability to feel he overtook his place inside of me. Harvey Weinstein is my life enemy. This is really happening.
I will always choose good over evil.
X 11211.

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
10/1/2011
Caitlin black heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 339/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment