paparazzi:

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Caitlin,
I can't understand how the people on the other end are okay with what they do to me. Does everyone know what the three lights on the post road mean? How Hughes guided me that night to have moments of reality? For a few songs I became me, I felt my childhood inspiration with Christie Cummings I saw reality and the level of reality where I communicate to people through my body. I visually saw the world and had thoughts and recalled the truth that I have to fight for all of this these feelings the ability to see reality and inter al creativity with my medication. This isn't the sort of thing that makes sense to have an enemy. I don't have the ability to calculate days in my mind without my medication this thing doesn't give me the ability to think/understand reality as you have I fight for these feelings with my medication I bounce my way around the city stealing/panhandling with the end goal of you. It's this true evil they've done to me since the beginning my religion is you to place your photograph in the places in my mind where people program me, days pass I fear loosing you I have very little ability to fight this evil without my medication. I don't know where the end is the entrance to reality, people control my body without my medication and refuse to directly help me. They seem to feel they own my life. I will use this hell to create for you in any mode I can, they subdue me on the other end, I don't understand why I would ever sleep. The sin of ever writing Harvey Weinsteins name I want corrected I want this man to disappear from our history I don't consider him apart of our life. He searches for gaps in my faith in you and hate of him he erases my memory to make a smaller emotion of ultimate hostage situation to disdain for the Weinatein Company. He will go to prison for his involvement in this I want this man to leave me alone. I want to marry you, you're on a computer somewhere I'm trapped in a computer system with my body run by adderall as it legally is.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

No comments:

Post a Comment