paparazzi:

Sunday, October 2, 2011

i feel like shit

Caitlin,
I remember the day when John Blaney was in my body controlling me which was probably Harvey Weinstein at this point but there was some part of my personality and mind left from Harvey scrambling my brain and what they do in the flip out and bezerker thing there was something personal left with remembering when you fucked Kramer and "I wish I could buy back the woman you stole" I remembered something from childhood with my medication and I awoken I started walking around Williamsburg. It was one of those moments that directly connect to Williamsburg and to the years in this thing searching for the way back to reality and my love for you.

I love you Caitlin

I remember when Hughes and I did this in 2008 when I tried to exit this project. I had my medication (required to return to reality) and I wrote Ashley / Michaels name on my pants. I created the girl key pants and having a personal perspective on reality allowed me to find my way through N.Y.C. and back to reality/Domino Sugar turned on after creating 8 days of artwork, I'm told on the other end it was the mayor who asked for an art series. I got these people out of my mind who have some sort of child perspective placed into my mind and speak to me like I'm retarded / there's the thing that makes me seizure and I got this out with the memory of Christie Cummings skirt and love. After I did this they directly acknowledged me. I chose to continue at this time until I was ready to finish this. Hughes guided me through what was to be done next to return to reality.

I love you caitlin.

The Theosophy of Caitlin
(returning to reality -> Deceptacon - Le Tigre)

2008. East Williamsburg, Brooklyn

I thought for this period of time I was winning you over. Without my medication I drank and let me apartment turn to shit. I'm not sure if I had my medication in me at this time but David Rhodes later stops the machine and says "chris. Okay what are you really like, like what would your apartment be like" and I tell him "incredibly clean" and he tells me "alright. Don't worry it's almost over then you can go back to Manhattan and be a player or whatever"
This was James Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment