paparazzi:

Friday, October 28, 2011

Occupy Wallstreet

Caitlin,
the guy in mcdonalds with the lgbt sign makes me so happy, I spent such a mass period of time being lied to told bloomberg would legalize gay marriage and marijuana if I kept making art day and night. Nothing I was told was true I was manipulated because I ran out of my medication and believed anything I was told through my body. I'm the walking ghost of NYC who was lied to about being on a tv show when I'm in a thing based on perception that requires my medication and esoteric indigo universalist beliefs. I was lied to taken advantage of my greatest fear became true I was never paid and bowed before my hostage holder with the lie that bloomberg donated to international gay and lesbian rights comission everytime I wrote thisdown @ 5am on the tv station that doesn't exist that I was told existed in Domino Sugar. In 2008 Chris wielk appears outside domino after 6 days awake. When I reach the right mind state there's a way out. The only people who would be interested in directly saving me is occupy Wallstreet. I'm a creature lied to about the dream of a man. There's a version of the reality map that I'm at domino because char had this haircut, perhaps this exists in my guess system but there were always implications on the other end that the holders think of me as homeless, that I literally become 22 at the end, that none of this happened (I awaken and don't even want to marry you!)
none of this is true I don't care what played the role of you throughout the years the point is you the dream of marrying my beloved perfection at the close 30s. She who I cried to write such emotional open feelings about afront my school in bushwick. SVA tv wasn't real no evidence of a new residence simulcast from my apt (see what I'm downloading/watch my art/watch my Caitlin-esque act to mask the pain they place me in. Through this period of time off/on my medication I build purity; I build a dream of living with you (then this was all to date you a tv show, art school hostage tv to date Caitlin rodriguez the hipster Queen. Who knows who the fuck played you in this time (when they refuse to give the promised pfizer factory for a club/tv station) I'm lied to about the entirety of this. After my birthday when you don't appear after 4 lines they tell me it's like Jerri blank, comedic, I don't know what the fuck these people are talking about I'm going through torment waiting to graduate and get a club and a place at domino sugar. I learn to never trust them to always hide hope in the back of my mind they want me to feel crushed as an ego psychologically (24) I don't know why. Verbs before noun : now I stand up on my couch: this is about the torment and hope of being free making it back to friends. I go into a boyfriend on display mode I hide from everyone when they force me to appear incompetant. On my medication only if I pretend to have a Bridgeport personality with my grandma (I'm going to see her is a serious thought as to why I can edit) I never know what the fuck these people are talking about. Girl keys mean I missed my medication and my mind starts to detriate. They run a sequence involving Pete where his life is over he wants me to live. I never entirely understand what's going on. In the summer I call my grandmother because somebody keeps telling me to I don't understand what they're saying to me has to do with Brooklyn / my show. At one point in bushwick David Rhodes stops the machine to show there's another person beneath skittles. He wants to show I wouldn't litter my apt but there's a camera in the 49 inch I know this after the change in tv in hells kitchen. I hold a 24/7 act I pretend to be you I smoke only camel lights in this time (to represent you). I see Amy pine in Bridgeport the inner dialog says I quit smoking and therefore sold you out, that I went to CT and lost my hostage water torture for a Williamsburg club. At one point I'm told i don't have the ability to run a club by who I'm told is kerri's father. I'm told, at one point in hells kitchen I feel someone entering through the walls of my mind. I allow them to do this they tell me they just want to know where my heart is I allow them to do this and tell them it's in 7th grade with Megan passeck. I don't know what this did to me or the people who came into my apt at night to hypnotize me. At one point I remember telling these people I wanted to marry you deep down. And Sarah neufeld. I have to reread my blogs recap what happened to me. Understand everything in my years of being hostage, writing to you and dreaming of a Williamsburg, Brooklyn tv station all of such good work of James Hughes was stalled by Harvey Weinstein attempting to take over his art project. This tv show I currently write from the set of.

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

A Caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
10/28/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 368/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment