paparazzi:

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

AMORC

caitlin,
one of the possibilities is AMORC this illumanti group that I signed up for.
I don't really believe in spirituality these people could have tried to sign me on for this shit
they broadcast into my mind and try to create spiritual symbols out of childhood
a dead grandfather, a necklace I believe protects me from the past
of course in that case I then threw the shit into the ocean which would make spirituality into manhattan
materialism protects me from spirituality and everything I hated about childhood
meditation, reincarnation, working for a God who didn't do anything
this is why you're god a fashion design major from pratt would make a tv station with her friends I place in the background and out of occupy wall street.
I have arguments with this guy from bloomberg about the human soul but he's not one of the original illumanti people, all the shit they place into me/fight with me is of the human mind but my only way to get rid of what they place into me is my medication, then I use focus and thoughts to get rid of their thoughts
somebody helps me on the other end places thoughts in my head that I'm My Own Private Idaho, one of the attractive people at occupy wall street waiting for this thing to end and my limo to appear to become republican. I want an end to this nightmare endless hell that never ends.
Tracy Flick might be paris hilton but I doubt this. Also I'm sure she isn't be it's a plot line for one of the other people.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
12/27/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 428/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment