paparazzi:

Friday, December 2, 2011

Margin Call

Caitlin,
these are notes from a notebook named margin call
I named it this because I live in this religion that directly believes wall street to be the aum of everything, the world and find it disturbing when people make references to the lower belief and outward look that 2 1/2 million dollars would be a lot of money. Zachary Quinto makes this quote in Margin Call, his reaction causes this disturbance in me. I start to internalize the artwork because all of this needs to seem like brooklynvegan got trapped in a religion that involves a blog and artwork that resurrects me. I found this film at Lincoln Center and it causes in my religion the external exploration of Gordon Gecko or my belief that if you embody these people symbols of humanity in artwork you, I, can be resurrected. There are people who force me to sleep inside of me, everyday without my medication was worthless in this project years in a project created for me to become a god of williamsburg, to find k and to promote my existence. Many people played the role of James Hughes until the demons I got from Michael Bloomberg's office and association to this project came to the conclusion and understanding my only interest in the end is creating a tv station, there's no reason to hide me when I'm going to use the years of misery to give birth to our williamsburg tv station. Little nemo; because he took the three candies daily trapped in this new york city ghost legend from the school of visual arts, searching for the girl he loved in childhood as my body self gets lost in pearl forester (young) attempt to create a world where my mind moves forward. This is apart of the system in the baby world that I have to destroy on my medication or the belief that any experience can be honest when people are recording your eyes (even my experiences at occupy wall street involve creating a world where you're god). It's a place to become an emotional vampire again, I need the ability to be Bret Easton Ellis on my journey and I'm quite sure that you're god in all of this, I was told this in central park from one of my upper class forefathers I took from William Randolph Hearst or Michael Bloomberg.
I loved my park and never got to have sex with the girl Staci who just moved into 86th street, I loved the nugget and could have found shrooms or my medication so I've decided to destroy Michael Bloomberg's career.

I have an argument with the girl on the other end, the young pearl forester on if my artwork is based on smoking. You likely know about this person but I refuse to allow this person control over me, not in the way she wants control, she'll stunt the artwork create another period of time where I stay like this, childish young further this association to my childhood art which I hated. There was nothing to write about without sex and you fucking kramer on the couch, this was the only thing that awoken me walking around this little nemo world of hill valley. I'm going to create you a television station I've decided to name this y-control, this reference to the need to make you god of everyone via $.

I decide I don't need creativity or stories, whatever makes it so I control on my end.
There's a father to write about who runs our 86th street church but I decide to save thanking him for a later entry. Eventually I will run out of things to write about in hill valley. Then I will have to find things to write about, shows to write about. Anything to write stories it's not about the experience it's about the fact that I was there to write about it in my blog, this is how I find you in childhood.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
12/2/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 403/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment