paparazzi:

Monday, December 26, 2011

caitlin,
i don't want to admit that harvey weinstein threatens me daily or somebody who claims to be harvey weinstein who wants to take your $. I run out of the medication to get out of this thing battling the people on the other end attempting to get to the next level where I can fight them/have enough medication it requires a skill and should only take a minute to get them out it's something like assuring your aura is clear based off the concept of energy vamprism all of this shit that I studied and came up with for little nemo they made real but fucking made me little nemo with my medication as the indigo activation. I can't move my body and am put to sleep for 16 hours without the medication and can never stop speaking.
little nemo because he took the three candies.
This is why it's fucking 2011 because I keep running out of the medication.
I came up with the concept of the art/johnny nemonic with the girl from hells kitchen who was there when my mind snapped and this project decided to fuck me and james hughes, james trained me to do everything on the dreamscape with the people I call shire.
Fuck, these people were next door in apts in this thing wtf won't they just come to where I am.
Fischerspooner, I came to this deep emotional conclusion about "tracey flick"/the girl I labeled leviticus about loving her deeply and emotionally and having this anger that the people on the other end tried to take her off the project after my mind snapped/associate it to harvey weinstein. This is my conclusion on her, can't prove which was which or how much she's taken care of me, have to take james hughes word on this but it wasn't even james hughes for a long period of time, somebody however has taken care of me through the years maybe one of the scientists but in this case they like the idea of my friend from art school being my art inspiration and soul guide.
Carl is one of these people, a guy who speaks in this carl voice from aqua teen (but blatantly tells me what to do in this game).
I need $ or I'm fucked I have to go now. Have to take from tip jars panhandle whatever to get the medication or I'm trapped in this shit. One day I can prove that you know I exist.
Whoever has been on the other end that Hughes and I took from the bloomberg dimension have been helping me reestablish into society. But I don't know who's who. I fucking hope somebody of your group of friends knows I exist either way (as the cobblepots have played them before they will now play the role of your friends/I go into a psychological mind state of telling myself the pain of being this makes me kurt cobain of williamsburg, brooklyn)
trinity church represents the gift of returning to reality, towards trinity (you) and your actual group of friends as the day we got back the park (zuccatti) I found how much I owed my doctor. The actual map of economy revealed, reality bit and slowly towards getting out of little nemo and the medication it requires.
Trinity church is a symbol towards truth, I decided to give u the $ at trinity church in fairfield. Where I invented exit 47 which is on my london wallet.
Little Nemo to princess the exit we used to get off of. Caitlin the only reason I associated to harvey weinstein was I thought he'd create/promote our tv station @ domino sugar/I was told you were getting celebrity connections. I thought you'd get this from bloomberg. But Harvey Weinstein lied/I don't know bloomberg's involvement (I'll attempt to tackle this on another entry)
all I know is this station will only exist because of the people I call the cobblepots and James Hughes.

I love you

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
12/26/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 427/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment