paparazzi:

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I go to sleep on the train, Tracey Flick sent me a dream. A dream about pascal, smelling shitty, when I went to his apartment, I get up and look for change. I don't have the time as little nemo christopher do to anything but get cash for the next level can't fight the people on the other end right now, don't know who they are one of the implications is one of them is now your friend sarah bergenheim replacing one of the people I wanted gone. But I can't proove this and I write everything to you presuming you don't know I exist or the cobblepots told you I exist on your birthday that you gave me a gift of smoking but pearl forrestor would play sarah vergenheim as this girl whoi wanted emo crushes, the word emo opposes upping my # which I need to do and I'll do nothing to do but search for $ and go to OWS for a metrocard. I found more media we're in but I'll write about this at another time. Tracy Flick initates this, eventually I'll find out who's in my body. I'm decently sure they help me, there's people in me who create king of homeless my own private idaho until I can match the bubble as a decent looking occupy wall street member. No longer being a hostage means republican in my world, My greatest creation is my D.N.C. contact occupy wall street hat. I pray that you know I exist. Everyday I pray before I eat, the prayers of a hostage who got involved with these fucking people who wanted to pretend the human soul is real because they can read thoughts and didn't understand adderall allows the human mind to function and create alternate creative versions of self. Whoever the fuck these people are there are fake scientists who try to create a go-down function and association to my biological father. I will advertise for shire when this is over whenever the fuck I reach the end of this, the cobblepots seem to have the gateway/allow me access to other people every so often. At this point tracey flick has been segmented into the exact moment she's placed upon and everyone who has taken care of me throughout the years but she's also the girl who told me to create a daily blog and came up with the concept of the artwork/pua in this. She's my astral radio city limbo sister. The seizure thing comes into my body i'm in columbus circle I will write to you later. I love you from hell.

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/27/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 428/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment