paparazzi:

Monday, December 26, 2011

save me from this. entry about nothing. went into the seizure. wasting time

Caitlin,
There is no point in the current year. They make me seizure and I decide to reference when I decided to make this into art ceremonies. I won't allow the people on the other end to create a world where I have to fight Harvey Weinstein who never had anything to do with this project in the beginning. I will not allow the other side to pause my art or my words or the current year to affect anything. I can decide what year it is, if I'm trapped in time I will decide what's real.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
12/26/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 427/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment