paparazzi:

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

$ williamsburg

caitlin,
I can't relate to humanity. I have to go inside Keiko to find a woman that would represent you on the other end who is a woman who never knew I sat on this hell creating artwork about you attempting to bring you the world fortune. I can't control my body, the feeling of nicotine controls my body. My thoughts become paused and I'm placed to sleep. Sleep is created in order for this project to go on endlessly, for me not to find the medication and for me to stay in this child sleep world without access to changing things. Sleep is created for me to fight enemies that exist in the air. I'm bringing you a large sum of money and making your friends CEOs. I found another article about occupy wall street and the guy from adbusters who started this. It would seem I'm his opposite, a N.Y.C. capitalist who goes to art school thrown into poverty I learn the only hope for the world is wall street and capitalism. From his creation in canada I'm going to create a tv station. The revolution needs a face, we'll make it hughes or me, hughes in the creation of the station. Hackers unite. Hack the planet. Magazine found at modca.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/7/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 408/8 james hughes day 

No comments:

Post a Comment