paparazzi:

Thursday, December 22, 2011

thesis review

caitlin,
Everyday in Hell's Kitchen I would watch S.L.C. Punk.
24/7 I put on this act believing that I was on S.V.A. tv
this punk-ism. This would have been the cure for the AMORC people or
whoever the fuck was monitoring me. I'm pretty sure these are the people who used to argue with me on if I literally created a new mind state when I wrote or editing and called my art false or invalid if I didn't reach a new mind state. I'm just a kid with fucking ADD who reads books and tries to make $ in the film industry via adderall fixing my ADD. I don't need to know about the next level of humanity I just want fucking clothing, like a vampire we'll just reincarnate on earth. Whoever these people are they
wanted something to do with the human mind created a universe/said
things to me that I had and have nothing to do with.
My conversation with them ended when I told them I don't want their $ and to leave
me alone and let me attend my thesis. Have to re-do thesis year. Have to re-do 3rd year.
Have to find parties which I'm working on. Living at the cool kids shelter which was
prophesied when I made you the princess.
I don't know when these fucking people will let me out of this shit or what the fuck
they want, I don't want to be illumanti or learn about the human mind or the astral plane.
I want to learn about coke/partying. Create a tv station in williamsburg. For many years
many times the people on the other end tell me they've purchased me a property in williamsburg
to create us a tv station. They told me to suffer in 635 bushwick for pfizer because I told them
I appreciate things more if I earn them. I get nothing. Paris Hilton gets invented.
Chris Wielk is in domino sugar. Years later this will be filled by poor black people who will
ruin williamsburg, brooklyn.
I just need to keep grabbing things, Mrs. Caldwell is inspiration in this.
I have this concept I'm told is real where this republican woman from the upper east side
is guiding me on being punk and tells me sexual smoking fetish things/builds me the sense memory
of sexual smoking fetish, she frees me from having to worry about the astral plane [I won't have to worry if AMORC is sending me to indian to balance the astral plane]
This is today's reflection on S.L.C. punk as the basis for fashion/living.
I send love from hell inside of manhattan which I've named slumberland after the little nemo comic.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/22/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 423/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment