paparazzi:

Friday, December 2, 2011

fashion references

caitlin,
Wearing a blue birdie's boutique necklace probably going to give a bracelet from amaterasu world to a girl at occupy wall street. This is how James Hughes or my advisors from bloomberg guide me in making allies. This girl in the morning spent 30 minutes complaining to the father who houses us. It's this liberal church which has these programs on each level. Tina Fey attended the church.
The church wants to be famous. I have an argument about nothing.
I argue about my hatred of crane street and childhood. How I no longer wish to have references to things that happened when I was in 7th grade which is constantly forced upon me, I have no subservience to women who smoke cigarettes but find this constantly forced upon me, I decide to murder all of the references to childhood and the baby emotions that are placed inside of me. Everything that came from childhood I want to die forever to go the fuck away. I want to destroy whatever it is that tries to link women together who smoke cigarettes or control my world in elements. I decide to do this, but I am writing to you about nothing. I'm writing to you about people who want to control my artwork who I would rather shoot than allow this. I'm writing to you about a personal religion I live to alter my personality.
I'm not sure if any of this matters or will get me laid but I've decided I have to destroy whatever it is on the other end that would claim my subservience it's better to live in psychosis than bow before somebody on a computer. Energy Medicine Treatment is @ 86th street. I wonder what aura exists with the fucking people in me. (I could have done this last night but decided a shower is more important. So I can get my medication and try to fuck Staci. I'd take fashion over holistic healing any day. My body is useless without the medication)

I love you. May humanity burn.
Caitlin loves me
black caitlin heart
fuck everyone but caitlin rodriguez

I've never counted a day without my medication.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/2/2011
black caitlin heart
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 402/8 James Hughes Days 

No comments:

Post a Comment