paparazzi:

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A reason to become famous: to find every art piece I made without my medication in childhood and to burn this.
I'm going to do this I'll pay the kids I gave my artwork to in my childhood to give me my artwork cash. I did this to honor myself because I knew I'd be famous when I grew up. I always knew I'd be king of williamsburg, brooklyn.

I never needed anybody. Don't worry about it honey.

I didn't need a cinematographer but I chose Sean and didn't find an editor didn't make the film I wanted sold myself out and moved to brooklyn. I'm going to get the apartment back that I lived in @ 23.
I'm going to invent you a t.v. station in williamsburg, brooklyn.
There's a G.A. meeting tonight @ 86th street.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

I am made of Manhattan. Conor Oberest grew up in a barn in NA I grew up drinking and smoking pot at the homes of real people in Fairfield, Connecticut. I am the lost child of the Manhattan upper class. I am Little Nemo.
I will deliver you the fortune.

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/7/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 408/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment