paparazzi:

Thursday, December 22, 2011

They circle in sunlight and wait for their victims To collapse and call to them. caitlin loves me (black caitlin heart: key to freedom end of lies) fuck everyone but caitlin rodriguez

there has to be something illegal about keeping me in this thing. Nobody will come to me and I'm reviewing old blogs but I keep saying the same thing without my medication I can't create new memories and people speak through my body. I thought this was a television show but it's this fucking science project that kept me trapped because I didn't use the system designed around mind tricks (there's no activation/ability to fight to get people out of my eye without the medication)
Without it I stay trapped in time, people speak through my body but really find places to live/ways for me to fight/find my way out of this thing when I have my medication. The pain of being alive forced to sleep and forced to beg for the way out, this is an existence worse than death. The people on the other end wanted to burn me out, create a false burned out retina on my medication so I wouldn't recall my intellect with my medication. I was taught how to get rid of these people from the original people who trained me to do this.
There's one group of people who pretend to be scientists who wanted to break my psychological ego and forced me to see my biological father. It took me until 2008 to figure out how to get rid of these people and my original encounter with Bloomberg's office at the east river with my merkabah/at the water (where I use the water and the memory of Christie  Cummings from childhood to get these electronic globes off my eye that cause shitty emotions, this almost leads to being released from this project. Then I run out of the medication, they don't pay me and everyone turns their head and tells me I'm running away form my biological father's home and came to N.Y.C. to become a well known street artist who has voices projected at him. This "dimension" later involvers Harvey Weinstein and associates the mayor and the character of paris hilton/ "smoking fetish girls" where anger is thrown into me and I'm told to go to my biological father (with too much anger in me to do this) neither of the two well known 60 year jews had an actual way out of this, they built a "dimension" or a series of events through my eyes/characters from the internet or my life the people on the other end play (usually the cobblepots). My guess is both of these people likely figured I'd follow the skittles scenario/dimension and then find my medication in connecticut, and then find my way out. However, time doesn't count without my medication and I consider the mentally ill ADD self separate from me. I have been prescribed my medication for about a decade and haven't been without it since I was a 13 year old child. I will never go through with the skittles scenario, not after this pretend for art caused it's length to go beyond gunnar agerholm's death in 2009. His wife thinks I'm homeless, Mark never knew any of this was going on. The people on the other end want me to create mediocre art and in the skittles scenario wanted me to become a townie "so I know how christie cummings felt" [in failing at life]. They also convinced me I owed my psychotic friend from childhood was owed because of his mental illness being featured in my novels. Any small emotion of owing people or being psychologically better than others they take advantage of within. My worst fear was to have to deal with these people without my medication and have them take advantage of me. This is how a mass amount of false artwork is created.
The moment I stop asking for my immediate freedom they will hold me for life.
James Hughes will save me from this, because he's a safe bet for them to involve because he'll only result in a tv station getting created. Because he can make it so I understand what the fuck is going on and on the higher levels created me the closest world to S.V.A. when Harvey Weinstein wished to send me to prison/cause me the greatest harm. There are people associated to him and the day on the fairfield beach when I decided all the $ would be yours. I can't give $ from this to somebody I never liked artistically/who treated me as a erasable hostage. I wrote his name on my arm for 2 or 3 years but none of this counted (nor was it me). For his involvement in this project I will sue him in hopes of imprisonment.
Any $ settlement will go to occupy wall street. I cannot forgive somebody who wished to play multiple characters in my project. Only James Hughes is my equal only James Hughes can save me.
I know I wasn't speaking to you for yours and built a relationship off the feeling of your name but this isn't the point of why I demand all the $ goes to you.
The point is I'm in control. I didn't know I was being lied to for years, not until I interacted with the system and found the dimension beyond Harvey Weinstein's. This is when he flings me back into my mind and attempts to make me a boy from a religious worshipper of you. This is when I change everything to a caitlin rodriguez production, I have a fake argument with paris hilton/your father/him in fairfield.
All of this was to be a temporary dimension by sean connell or whoever the fuck came up with this idea but led to my expression and creation of the real journey.
There's a moment leaving the fairfield beach where I know I'm being lied to but I go along with. Part of me believes I'm speaking to the people they claim but I know all of this is a lie, I go along with it, I remember the original universe that there's people I have to contact with "astral projection" or meditation since I'm connected to radio waves in this project. Highly illegal project, I can only imagine it's legality in all the open economic pockets in the economy placed into this. Into your hands.
This is the month of may when Harvey Weinstein attempts to make me the same person on and off my medication. This is when he takes the first day and attempts to stretch this out into a month-year long project. This is when he believes his dimension is real/that I believed him as god/that I'd be okay with erasability of my mind/changing my thoughts on worshipping you in a religion of the husband.
This is not his project and I did not count him apart of this nor count any days associated to him and his name. It appears he never let on through my body but believed himself to be a god.
He or Brock Daves also took advantage of me and told me he was involved/there to ruin me and make me rich (this I know to be untrue because of the association from the original people/where the $ I was told was to come from). He also believed the system of "win/loose" was real. A cruel manipulation of my mind placed on paused and taken advantage of without my medication. I'm told by him I'm held hostage by the republican party and only he can save me. But all of this is a lie of the psychological sickness of ADD.

If I write down a producer's name enough they "become god" and have a dimension.
This is accomplished with you but considered a joke (to compare this to anyone else who took this role when I know the truth now, after being lost for years and am well aware of the fortune I hand you).
The only thing I care about manifesting is marrying you, I've spent days lied to, forced to steal and thrown into a state of confusion and torment via people from childhood who the people from the mayor's office hired at my request to help me find the way out/create art on my way out.
The only valid concept that should come to be is marriage with you, this is the only thing that will restore my life. I know i've been lied to for several years and believe you had a small involvement in my eye with I get to the point of being able to kick people out of me (my thoughts come off pause and the only thought isn't marrying you; I'm forced into a single thought and to seizure by the people on the other end if I run out of my medication).
I keep trying to do the same thing on my end.
I'm forced to always answer "i will never marry you"
in a seizure "fake producer caitlin" DOES NOT LIKE being spit on @ 34th street.
Nothing counts that I say when I'm fucking forced to seizure knowing how little of me is in me during this time I reflect on this day as another day where Harvey Weinstein plays the role of caitlin rodriguez and james hughes "in a room together <- this is the call sign he places into my mind. I was tormented by this man 24/7 in 'a room' via a creative concept that was driven into me at all times. Ashley Olsen, my dead friend that you always fuck and my old roommates from 2006 on a tv show as paris hilton attempts to send me to prison as I shit myself stealing to eat. This is before occupy wall street fed me, the only home I've had and people I love in my limbo of hell. My dead father found Lasn on the astral plane to make this happen, such great evil happening directly to one human soul can only be counteracted by great good. The beauty of zuccatti park, everyone is taken care of and shitting on bush for attacking the towers, everyone is fed and doing E, the 1% is dropping off fashion and I'm always clothed in the greatest fucking clothing. It's moveon.org meets the real world. The organizers took care of us/warned people who were smoking when the police came through. A man with a tear drop tattoo guarded us from the police. This is not politics occupy wall street is the "Over the Edge" street gang I dreamed of in little nemo's hell. There was a meditation tree with all religions, the people's library gave me the Gita [my gift to myself when I learned to read/became medicated <-couldn't read without medication for years -> was the read the gita]
I created a gita based around adapting you into universalism. This is my religion, to sell my soul to you, a revelation of being 27 in a project that attempts to erase thoughts leaving only symbols in momento as James Hughes guides me out.)

I know it wasn't you for years but that's not the point. The point is when I leap at the wall on river street when I establish the maxx in 2009 and I beg you to save me. I'm going to die, these people are going to fuck me if I run out of my medication. And they do fuck me and now it's 2011.
The base symbol of my jesus christ art star portion of my hell (in seizures) is a black caitlin heart with a positive and negative symbol. This represents James Hughes (who told me he could promote my street art in 08. The only man I trust to get me back from this 1955 bizarro reality. Tangent universe in the literal. Everything is wrong everything is hell from the darkest evil comes my daily life. There would be no way to survive without clothing. Tracy Flick teaches me how to beat harvey weinstein with this in ct. Or whoever played you that day <- the problem with all of this is this universe existed before they brought him into this; after I wrote his name several times they presumed I was loyal, with thoughts paused he becomes god. Now he's a 'concept successfully enacted in sickness': if you keep writing a man's name down no matter what year this ends you can sell him the project if logged and captured through my eyes).
It's absurd now that he'd consider himself any sort of god. I had to fight with threat of prison to write your name as god at one point.
I suppose the literal man believed I promised him the fortune.
Or that I was a game, a literal NES.
Everything sell out in this world is represented by this man, beyond that, he has harmed me in ways only abu grahib/FBI encampments have been harmed.
For this I will sue him.
Through this I believe in capitalism and Manhattan (with williamsburg as the offspring).
AMORC forced spirituality on me and attempted to burn out my mind and cover it up.
My only interest in truth seeking/spirituality was limited to numerology before Hughes started this in 2006.
The indigo children have ADD and are activated by adderall.
This is my relation to other indigos, this is why I clung to this word Gunnar Agerholm left with in fairfield as he watered the tomatoes on lakeside drive and played with remmey the dog and fred the cat from my blackwave/bad vibration mv.
I would have made it into ivy league if I had my medication when I was a child, I could never read attempted to make girls laugh cheated 2.1 gpa didn't know focus was a word until I found my medication in 2004. This was a life changing revelation. The ability to finish my novels are because of this, my editing projects my 4.0 gpa at the school of visual arts. All of this is because of my medication.
This is little nemo because of his 3 candies. This is what anna called them when I was a man before they made me the walking ghost of new york city.
You don't know I exist but one day you'll read this and maybe James Hughes will show you the fcp/tv show he created through my eyes.
He's the only one in this project who does this. I don't know how the others log this if at all.
I have no idea who keeps track of the economy of this project. There are billions.
This will all go into your name.

m83.
dead cities. red seas & lost ghosts.

This is me, I am a living ghost you can view this in the nin music videos I made when I had "the visual axis" website. You can click on the sugar factory I was lied to about owning for years to view that.

This is music I listened to at S.V.A. this music represents being well, exiting the torment of ADD this illegal abu grahib digital nightmare will leave me in.
All I fucking wanted to do in 2007 when these people attack my mind is create my film thesis year, 3 features, shorts for practice. I finished my 3 arcade fire music videos. They have me continue. They tell me the Arcade Fire is involved. They force me to go home to the agerholms. They promise me they'll let me go and end this, they don't and I ignore these people. They tell me I'm famous. Every step of the way they lie to me. I beg for my life in the room in fairfield where gunnar's ghost spoke to me and I kept extra of my medication incase I ran out. "fuck them" this is his message.
"people who want to be famous for cocaine parties in LA"
this is what harvey weinstein tells me that day is about when I go back to CT and find out Gunnar died 2 years ago. "aw kid I'm fucking you over"
"i'm ruining your career"
there is no career. He's new to this, he just found out his name was written down, he's excited about the true religion of little nemo he's disappointed that I'm republican and exist to make you a tv station. I create the symbol "caitlin - r" and start wearing glasses. For the first time in years I'm able to feel, I'm able to have a thought process. Days count. He attempts to overtake my mind he erases my thought process.
I hold a defense against him making me "guy" for a day. A wooden panel I carry with me in a pouch I named after your childhood boyfriend (who you spoke about in the way the living dead art gallery that my living creation dreams of). This is when I go along with the concept as I'm taught how to get these people out of me. This is when he mimics the lowest levels and digitally attacks my mind for my open disdain to him through the false show that didn't exist (a concept/perspective he inserted into me)
You're always speaking and watching over me in a world before you knew this was happening.
Nobody was happy with the month of may at first, I made an announcement for false media, there was a "harvey weinstein wants to steal the money" download/game training at the fairfield train station.
But I don't own domino, it'll be inhabited and my dream of having a williamsburg, brooklyn tv station with you and hughes will have to inhabit pfizer (as Hughes and I came up with in 2008) or create a huge prescription bottle via frank gehry. something momentous, something that represents my dream of frank gehry. Another reason to hate harvey weinstein is a man who plays multiple roles in speaking to me, this sick Windsor Mccay hostage time who believes at any point he can appear, play a role write a story and be reassociated to a project involving my body. For days I spend in the subway he writes a series concept that "i cannot marry you" at one point I have to "pass the test [of my dead friend from childhood he pretends is alive in character until James Hughes mentions this person was reported dead to me in hell's kitchen. At this point people stop using his name, it ripples through the mayor's mockery of my situation, a 'what he knows you can tell him') clause. He keeps trying to write marriage out or the cash out of your hands in absurd one word answers in seizures that require loyalty.
Only James Hughes has made this seizure artwork make any sense. Makes it lead to people I know (after I kill the spirit of my father figure in a form of psychological sickness that means I want to exit my mind when I'm forced to seizure by the people on the other end. For a period of time I believed they were trying to replace my medication when I ran out. Then I realize for no apparent reason they make me seizure and pretend it's art. I do not seizure with my medication, I am able to focus and find my way out of this hell. When I run out I am taken advantage of.)

I will publish this now because this is a decently important personal letter to you written to m83 which emulates the sorrow of being forced into a living lie in an illegal project that allows me to run out of cash and refuses to pay me until I reach the end (while taking advantage of me when I run out of the medication I have been legally prescribed to for years and require to function)

$
williamsburg

all of the economy of hades will be in your hands caitlin rodriguez. I love you.
I'm given amnesia which I have to get out of my eye through this focus method I was taught years ago by whoever started this thing, the people above the AMORC spiritualist anti art enemy people.
Through conceptual memory, memory once restored and images off Facebook/myspace while trapped in this I have lived off the dream of marrying you/creating a world where you are queen of new york.
Via the economy. Celebrity connections. Fame.
I was lied to about this happening but the point was you as the princess, the muse of emo, which mattered and not whoever was on the other end.
The point is the total of their work will be accredited to you.

I have faith in Hughes. Emmett Brown. Who will save me from this.
In 2008 I sat at the 14th street apple store and thought somebody out there knew I exited and would hold a protest to free me, some form of S.V.A. Nelson Mondella. I am taken advantage of in this time. Somebody plays Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton. Harvey Weinstien or Tracey Flick (who now helps me destroy what he did/created an exit system with hughes and pretended to be you until the recent time came when you perhaps know I exist. Maybe. Or the conceptual idea of your Facebook image with the $ and defeat of the producer I never admired is used. There's no way to know until you appear physically, I was lied to for years but at least now when God says something, calls zuccatti park an important whisper of the future it becomes a turning point in life. Maternal christianity over the paternal christianity of harvey weinstein.
I am nutured to become as strong as christ if not stronger. Not punished and told in the back of a cop car to never mention his name by impressions and false versions of harvey weingard and a film about troy duffy.)

But none of this is real, I'm a hidden conspiracy with scattered years of notebooks I was lied to about digital immediate publishing in all stores. Wrong princess' name. Sin princess of emo. Wrong god. No god. You are god of all these people, including the masons. You will decide their economic cash out for this.
Some of these people help me, the cobblepots pretend to be your friends and now themselves. Deciples of James Hughes.

Tuxedo Mask of Easton Connecticut loves you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/22/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 423/8 james hughes days

*there are square marks around these in my physical art. It means James has placed me to sleep and bonded with me through the fear/living of prison. I was given this symbol by somebody who pretended to be microsoft and spoke to me in sentences for the first time in years. My nose gets pierced, I'm explained to how to survive in n.y.c. to get to the other side of this. The point of this paragraph is James Hughes is my only equal and brother in this. I picked him and you in this hell which causes me to seizure and erases my memory. Eventually they have to get the real you who lives in williamsburg instead of sean connell broadcasting me a dream where he pretends to be you traveling to london. Things like that were the irrelevant world of harvey weinstein's imaginary "tv show" ruining my career, attacking me in the future through lying about your place in this now. Knowing the truth about what has been done to me, I have a chance to make art for the first time in years, I find the truth and stop interacting with his creation.
I don't consider this man apart of this project, he is misplaced and a name of a concept broadcasted into me as is the name of a girl I lived downstairs from @ sva in 2006. This person either never physically became involved or betrayed me by never coming to me and spoke to me through this thing as a character. I don't know the truth about things like this but I can't possibly accept somebody who knew me as a human playing along with this torment, never physically coming to me and receiving any future benefit from this (other than becoming a upper 1% member's list of future suffer like Steve Busciemi in "Billy Madison")
I waited years to hear the postal service. A mass group enter me in every portion of myself. By the time "sleeping in" plays my eye cannot find a place to hear the music anymore. The eye naturally searches for this. I cannot hear music without my medication. The people on the other end don't understand the artwork to be directly to you as I journey out of "little nemo" as a project/nyc art school universe of jumanji and digital economy I've never seen. But this is the day I wake up, when somebody "guy" mentions the marriage to be a scoff (at this time I'm creating a newspaper I hate and kissing ass to a man I internally consider my enemy). This is when I wake up and decide to get these people out of me, the original instructions are always remembered [when I choose to wake up and get rid of the people on the other end].

The point of this project on my end is to assure you get all of the $.
The point of this project on my end is to attempt to marry a woman who didn't' know this was happening for years.
The point of this project on my end is to force the people who pretended to be you for years to tell you this is going on and that I'm giving you the economy when I get to the end.
It's Quantum Leap. Fix god. Fix princess. blog truth.
I've been trapped in this for so fucking long it's overlapped the creation of twitter.
Need to
Escape hell. Reward the demons who helped you.
(sue the mayor)

I love you.

There are many letters on the internet when you discover this;
I will also send you messages from occupy wall street [digitally. where's williamsburg, brooklyn waldo]
It is my art to eternally write solely to you.
(And in this attempt to promote a tv station made out of a hostage crisis and a woman from the mayor who pretended to be your friends as I masturbated to somebody who pretended to be Katherin Anderson at JFK airport)
My demons who betrayed Michael Bloomberg [the enemy of occupy wall street] will be able to obtain property for this station, I suppose with James Hughes until the day comes that you're aware of this.
Of course none of the cash is accessible until I reach the end. Give you the triforce.


-little nemo
(christopher)



No comments:

Post a Comment