paparazzi:

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

23

caitlin,
I have decided to replace my golden birthday with the wish to be known for life with the demand to marry you out of Little Nemo. I have no interest in anything else. This is what the # 23 now means.
Formerly this was my golden birthday which would affect the rest of my life, what I would be known for.
I've never believed in 16, 18, 21 none of these birthdays mattered. The golden birthday was the only birthday that mattered.
It means very little to me who is on the other side of the conversations I hold with people through me, it would be to say that my past mattered, that any of these people have anything to do with marrying you. None of these people have to do with becoming your husband, they have created false versions of you. There is a false version who creates a world of smoking fetish and demands to win, the sarah neufeld who was placed in my mind in architecture in helsinki, the symbol of my manipulation in hell's kitchen to go off my medication to become a better friend. I would rather have slit the throat of sarah o'donnahuge than have gone off my medication to become a better friend to others. There's no point, the only time I exist is on my medication. This is the reason I live in New York.
I came here to write about occupy wall street. I hate the homelessness that has been thrown upon me, I should be able to edit my footage, I should be able to create to log this event as a film school student, I should not be logging this through people who log my eyes or however it is they log what I do daily.
I should be there as myself, not as the fucking creature that I have become. I need $ on the train.
I'm almost at the point where I go with the cute girl to the studio, the people on the other end have a tendency to erase what I previously said, that everything must be destroyed wish for me to live in a child world. Through this nightmare I will marry you, I have decided to write everything from the perspective of it being 2006. Overwrite the project of the person who pretends to be you, I trust nothing anybody on the other end says about being you until I physically find you. This is my artwork, but the people on the other end want to control my art, and everything that I write. I shall write as myself, I shall focus on the symbol of the theosophy of you. You are all that matters.
At occupy wall street there is a harmony, a man tells me there's brownies. I hear the organizers speaking to this democratic looking man, there's something to write about now other than the trauma that has been created inside of my mind. I choose Brandon Flowers as my symbol to represent the exit of my mind.
I was with Parker Colt when I invented the word exit art, I went by this gallery when I was ridding of the Nicole Richie character, when these people would tell me they won because I would create the seizure artwork that I'm in now, the moveable sickness artwork of Little Nemo (christopher) but I chose to do this to marry you I just don't have enough medication to put everything together. This is my artwork not the artwork of the people on the other end I don't give a fuck who they are I simply refuse to allow Harvey Weinstein to be rewarded with being apart of the television station in the end, the others who pretend to be your friends I feel are trying to help me, they're people from high society, this is the sort of thing that I'm in. I have chosen James Hughes as my soul guide in all of this. I chant to Matt Johnson as I walk by the occupy wall street exterior, the dream of creating a television station in williamsburg brooklyn. This should have been domino, we should occupy the sugar factory (if they're not going to make this a tv station fuck the people who will invade).
What I say on the street cannot matter, this is somebody who wants to keep me sucked inside of my mind who claims to be you. I'm spreading the art slowly at occupy wall street.
I miss my dvx 100b. I love you.
I feel the people on the other end now use harvey weinstein's name as a symbol of keeping me inside of my mind. As long as I follow my demand to make everything subservient to you I can succeed at Hughes bringing the artwork together and with me finding people on the other end. I also believe I speak to the character of a smoking fetish woman who is not real. It cannot be this complex when I smoke a cigarette, things cannot be slowed to this level, there cannot be a person who tells me to sleep all the time, the forced sleep of the subway is not real. All of this needs to be expanded on.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/9/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 380/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment