paparazzi:

Sunday, November 27, 2011

continuing from the prior notebook in 98 we all rotate

caitlin,
I looked at a picture of you and your friends and realized what this thing is or the reason it would create a world where I wouldn't keep this constant demand to marry you. It creates worlds as I leap, the world of occupy the continuation of mollusk. These are good things ways that my creative world will make something but only because of James Hughes. I am very distant from reality but will create a tv station with you and your friends. Because they look great and I live for you, this is something they'd have on a motherfucker party or misshapes in 2006 (the splice year of James Hughes). I see lotus flower, a radiohead video where in the apple store I realized on any level it's worth it to keep making artwork endlessly to you, about you, of you, in the psychological longing of my mind as I search for my medication. If I create a new york art legend you'll probably marry me, deep down I'm a little girl with red hair from southport, connecticut who's republican or has republican parents and her only wish in the world is to have her marriage. She's going to have this marriage, she understands deers and the beauty of fairfield connecticut and the three sections, she likes old maps and forgotten ny. Deep down this girl who said she was republican in 1997 is going to marry caitlin rodriguez or destroy the world.

I would have taken over the republican party if the neo conservatives didn't.
Now I will take over occupy wall street with James Hughes.
Somebody is going to stop these mother fuckers from the south, the moral majority. Somebody is going to assure Al Franken has a television station.
People are helping me that I took from Bloomberg. Like followers of christ they follow James Hughes.
Can't be bad if they kept Bloomberg in office 3 terms.
I'm going to watergate that motherfucker. Let me write now before I seizure.

In 98 we all rotate:

I see an attractive fashionable black women w/Gwen Stefani hair Return of Saturn era on Atlantic Avenue. Even in the living limbo of Little Nemo I take note of fashion. This is all I love and the only thing that exists of williamsburg, brooklyn (hipsters. Fashion. I have sunglasses from Barney's now, gives me sunglasses like your friends on the vacation you went. I named them saint simon/compass after hughes and I and the graffiti art I placed on the door with the missing mario flower pot that was supposed to manifest you inside the factory in the year 2008).

The factory should be the tv station.

In this weeks 'L' magazine there's photographs from when we cut the 6th avenue fence on page 6. I'm mentioned in this article as the man who walked up and down cedar yelling "fuck bloomberg"
I love occupy. This causes a hunger for me to youtube search my digital messages to bloomberg thew night he had nyc police attack our base camp in zuccatti park. "don't burn the library until you've read all the books" thousand of books thrown away. An eastern bag truck appears by our park. Citizen kane never liked william randolph hearst.
I love occupy.

I wish I understood the amount of days I'vbe made art so you'll marry me. Please say yes or my amnesia was a waste.

On the 5 I sleep for 20 minutes under an emergency blanket that I write on the front "bloomberg beware zuccatti park is everywhere". I want the MTA cameras to capture this, it's identifying for a ghost to have a moment where a cop awaken me @ penn station asking if I'm zuccatti. I'd yelled mic check before I went to sleep, this is probably how the police identified me. I wish I hooked up with the girl with the disco ball across from my tent, James Hughes reminds me of this.
He also reminds me today to get to the point, that anything I have to steal anything I get I'm in a project where I should be paid billions by now. I'm owed everything I lost in the course of whoever is on the other side recording my eyes/proving whatever point they're trying to prove.
I'm owed.
Also I will make decisions like if christie cummings is to receive any $ from this project.
She should bring me the medication if she's to receive anything. She is not you, to participate in inhumanity and for me to pretend to be ok with this. In a dream Hughes reminds me of art school Jess from the New Residence, I feel happy. I recall the only beautiful thing I've seen in my years in Little Nemo is zuccatti park filled with tents, the beauty of neo hippies flocking to new york city for revolution the children of the upper middle class/middle class like 1968 flocking to new york city hippie girls named Staci to hook up with and pretend I'm in the real world because there's cameras, somebody's watching the sin of what's happened to me made up because I'm Democrat. I'm going to fuck Marilyn Monroe because I'm J.F.K. because I take adderall and I'm a Democrat and will never allow Mitt Romney to be in the white house.
I haven't seen anything beautiful since graduating from S.V.A. listening to "turn into" in the bathroom and dreaming that soon I'd meet you at the end of my hostage crisis they had to let me out.
I had amnesia the part of me I needed I had to meditate to get. All of the esoterics only activates with my medication there are people I have to get out of me.
There are people on the part of my mind that represent greed that I likely need to get out, to gain back my personality who will ask me what the fuck I was doing.
There is nothing beautiful in my world that represents art school, democrats or reality without occupy wall street. I played "turn into" and I dreamed of you on the day I graduated, I thought this thing ended if I didn't kill myself through my thesis year while being tormented that they'd then give me the factories I asked for and we'd have a channel tv station.
brb


No comments:

Post a Comment