paparazzi:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fuck the forced shy

Caitlin,
I run out of my medication, searching for this i end up living in Penn station. I make the worst most worthless fucking artwork. All of this is done under the premise that everything I create is published with automatic royalties going to organizations. Harvey Weinstein and these people on the other end keep me in Penn station with the lie that I have to stay there new York is safe guardedfrom me like the beatles. This is why I stay in Penn station because I am lied to. I will only associate criminal prosecution to Harvey Weinstein when all of this is over, this is what I've chosen for him.
There are perceptions people place into me, that it's a game, I destroyed go down yesterday. This has to die like Paris hiltons club, the illegality (I will never go and live with Pete mastronardi or any of the people these people tell me to. There is no amount of $ they could give me for this. This destroys their end goL scenario and alters what people write on their computer / forces them to speak to me as a 27 year old New Yorker.
At some point they have to pay me. I met Lionel Richie once outside Penn station after running out of my medication i decided he could teach me to fuck women. They force me to be shy to him. All of this is done with the concept that James Hughes had made me into Williamsburg, Brooklyn's Kurt Cobain, then I start writing Harvey Weinsteins name on my arm and he keeps me in Penn station by telling me I'm famous and I never get to the Williamsburg, Brooklyn coke party. Michael Bloomberg promises me mass property. All of this is a lie none of the cash at the end of this is from either of these people.
I am in a lie. Anna is gone a d I have probably never spoken to you in Penn station. I love you.

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

A Caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/1/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 372/8 James Hughes Days

your friends will be CEOs

No comments:

Post a Comment