paparazzi:

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

They attack (nypd)

Caitlin,
There is no reason for the nypd to attack us. A peaceful community of zuccatti park attacked for no reason this is the only place i have been able to call home in years in this nightmare, helicopters swarm above. The police brigade stretches to canal street, when I arrive at the park police with billy cubs are hittIng and spraying. A notice is given we are not to return with tents, perhaps Bloomberg threatened Brookfield who seemed to be a friend prior to this. I take notes on a Newsweek with Seinfeld, provided for free by our occupy wall street library which the police are currently attacking. I took the last of my medication, if I was to die I'd cry revolution with my Fellow modern day yippies. I send Bloomberg a personal digital fuck you, using your concept of a digital ghost lost in time. I need another iPad I'm having problems getting into best buy. I need somebody to directly acknowledge this is happening. The occupiers are the only people who give a fuck if I'm alive. I still at this point have to speak to Hughes in the air. I pray he is in my body. Hughes saved me by having me see a film at Chelsea cinemas, Martha, Marcy, I'd look this up but I don't want the blog to reset. I'm deb from empire records everyone on broadway right now is from empire records the nypd is clearing out the lost children attacking our community for no reason, Abbie Hoffman is being created the enemy is the republican mayor Bloomberg. The only hope I see for the world is occupy wall street the only beauty on earth they're attacking. I will follow my people. Bloomberg lives on 79th/broadway a homeless man shouted. I think of the paper machet gun from North 12th street that represents my dream that someone will shoot him. A first response officer yells shame on you to the NYPD he cheers for the fireman and prays the NYPD kids died in 9/11 and feels shame for what he did a decade ago. He earlier complained fellow new Yorkers shit on him, he showed his prescriptions as he protested by the tree of life where nightly meditations happened. I still wear my clothes from the comfort station, I am fed by occupy. This is the only time I am mentally well. My medication costs $300 nobody gives a shit in the thing I'm in. Nobody will come and pay me, I tell the people on the other end I am with occupy. This will change nothing on their end, despite some seeming to believe in a tv station of occupy wall street, or I am hopeful and have Stockholm syndrome. A man with a rat cannot get an inhaler, we're to meet on canal street and 8th. Somebody in a blog asks if I'm adapted to my Williamsburg, Brooklyn homelessness; I did not ask to be a hostage I want my life back, occupy wall street directly gives as hit. Somebody brings up the man who represents Williamsburg community direct economy but this does not help unless I can reach the end of little nemo and create a tv station. Domino sugar will never be little nemo but this should be occupy wall street tv. You're tv station. There are several cameras, my mini dv is not charged. I want my DVD back I want my life back. I guess Hughes guided me. I love you.

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/14/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 385/8 James Hughes days

I would have had the speech from v for vendetta and a welcome Matt from the east village by my tent if they didn't do this. V for vendetta means loyalty to you. From a pirated tv station (1985 is Hughes birth year)
I believe my friend is out there. I cried in my tent and prayed to Gunnar Agerholm in this time. There is still beauty, perhaps the nicest parts of hell. NIN quote. I love you.

-little nemo
(Christopher)

No comments:

Post a Comment