paparazzi:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Caitlin,
I learn on my walk to occupywallstreet that none of the emotions placed inside me are mine, the cold/the sickness/tired and anything bad in smoking is something placed on my eye. I learn on my way how deep the people on the other end are into my perception. By focusing on where Hughes had me where Harvey Weinstein enters I start to gain back feelings, this must be where depression is or apart of where the scenario that I could be told what to do is. I overwrite the concept of getting a cold from smoking and later write that Carmen mastronardi must beat Pete mastronardi the mayor's office had me on the ground one year when I didn't have my medication fighting Pete mastronardi in the air, at one point they have him as a train conductor some sort of awkward traumatic villian as I make art (this is all digitally imposed through my eye) and of the most insulting possible scenario that somebody could have done to me when the person on the other end says "kid j don't care if you have a problem with this man , man to man I have a show to put on". I do none of this willingly. I awake one/several mornings in a shelter with forced anger/the seizure in me and am told my cousin Adrienne defeated me. I see this person one day and am told Sarah Odonnahuge brought him here. This is after I'm almost arrested for a soda, when set free I'm told to be loyal to women over republicans. I'm also told during this period of time that I must run for president as some "republican" had purchased a 2020 presidential candidate. This is during the time I run out of my medication and cannot reach the higher levels / way out. I am told I'm defeated by my father at one point, they force my lip to fold and later have me give up to him on 14th street, they then cannot get the emotions/limps placed in me out for days. Some of these may be from homelessness itself, this is the most shameful art and form of being a hostage I have ever felt. None of this do I associate to reality / my end if trying to make a tv show out of being a hostage, this is all during the period of time James Hughes is not involved with this project. I have a paused moment when he returns and I create with him the James Hughes enforcer to get out all the hillvalley people. We name one form of keeping only our people fom our church/circle of friends in me Nobody Beats Bayside High. This is during the same era of time I write your name on a pair of jeans to summon you into my mind. I can't prove if it's you I guess at this point I know it was all based on the conceptual church core memory of you; everything I created as a hostage associated to Harvey Weinstein/Michael Bloomberg/Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie represents absolute shame. I do not like any of these people, I ran out of medication and got stuck in Penn station, I made a mistake by making artwork to Paris Hilton willingly. I regret willingly going along with being a hostage in a show that told me I wasn't freed/paid because I wasn't playing psp ff7 where Zach is republcan. This is an era of shame where I'm told to defeat my mother. My father is a character all of these awful shameful concepts that seem to be pushed by bloombergs office under the name of the mayor (with as I'm told him associated) all of this is my living shame of when I ran out of my medication, had reactions that contradict placed into me and was forced to associate to my aunt as a character, I'm not sure if I can express the pain of rikers and being told a prisoner is my cousin, being forced to look at his skin and seizure, threatened daily to go to one main and never released from an institution as I spoke to a false version of you, I didn't have the medication to get the "go down" "forced to live with Pete mastronardi" thing out of me, this is something they place into me that I saw beyond today. With my medication I can get this out. I'm sharing with you fear, shame, the most painful torment I could imagine. I'm given amnesia several times and Harvey Weinstein segments my mind to the lowest fragment. I'm always searching for the medication and to get back to the real project which has nothing to do with any of the people I mentioned above. The actual art religion/project involves keeping psychological memories/feelings in albums accessible via my medication, I created an astral realm on broadway in Brooklyn one day, the thoughts build and I'm told Paris Hilton (who may have been Harvey Weinstein playing Paris Hilton) destroys this, that everything was meant to be simple I'm meant to chill, Hughes instructs me on constructing this, I don't understand when they attack this, erase the mental realm and go to the extent of erasing your name visually from my shoe, the entirety of little nemo is about you, your name is my soul, I don't give a fuck about anybody else; I waited years to find the medication and start the real art, I'm offended in the deepest possible way none of this project has anything to do with these people, with Paris Hilton or Ashley olsen. I ignore these people on my medication and don't understand why the people on the other end wish to prevent me from reaching a psychological level of emotional depth. I come to the early conclusion of my hatrid of Harvey Weinstein in his interference in James Hughes and i's project. At one point I reach the cynical level of tastey moursels, the mayor then takes my psychological perspective from me erases my project/mind mentality and tells me he "purchased my vision" I don't understand what the fuck these people are talking about none of this is the project, yet when I get to the real Little Nemo, the journey and find the medication everyone on the other end is upset/disturbed/incredibly hateful and unwilling to accept that I am not the person they created. I later hear on a higher psychological level whoever claims to be Ashley olsen places in my head, these black thoughts directly into my mind to lower my intellect so these people can control me. I feel this fear as I go back into the thing that's built when I run out of the medication, the awful nightmare, the cover up, this is the reason I hate the people on the other end my forever 27 is that nobody told you of the shell system and at this point that nobody previously told you that I'm a hostage in a relationship with your name engadged for 2 years. I love you caitlin.

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/1/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 372/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment