paparazzi:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Howard stern

Caitlin,
I used to imagine if I was explaining my behavior on Howard Stern of Paris Hilton as the princess who spoke to me on the other end of this digital he'll where people speak through me then my actions would make sense. This is the gap in time in this project I refer to as hillvalley, where I'm told I'm speaking to Paris Hilton and writing the mayorand Harvey weinsteins name on my arm to rid myself of the police and to an unrewarded loyalty and lie to this man.
This sort of logic doesn't apply with you. You'll have to excuse me I'm in Penn station the train conductor said something about charging my iPod and my focus isn't strong enough to block the alteration to what I write (which is currently I'm being hit with partial seizure, then doubt in future emotional depth) probably by Harvey Weinstein I don't know by who the people on the other end don't use direct names. At one point they must have thought of selling it to Harvey Weinstein since his name is forced through me.
I don't really feel the logic of being on Howard Stern apples in writing about you as the princess. You ARE the princess (before this title was created, before anyone entered my mind: arienette, the muse, the real world representation of this I made in my black berry symbol outside the gdubs in 1401 where this started in secret after I joined AMORC
you're the phone number secretly in the back of my mind I'd never call, Penny Lane of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. This would be the symbol of purity in the way the mind works.
I've spent years in isolation. Nobody gives a fuck when I run out of the medication, I can't reach reality and in the body world they are always trying to write you out, create a fight with your character. The true project involves a man with thoughts, not Harvey Weinstein playing a celebrity playing a prison guard who plays the role of you to body who has no thoughts and cannot move, but this is what Harvey Weinstein did during his involvement. Internally everything was a psychological attack, attempt to kill emotional depth and the real artwork outside the seizure I use for a form of art ceremony that is usually a phantom of the real ceremony and art (where I'm supposed to fix myself when damaged. Little Nemo gains emotional damage and inability to create psychological realms / understand fevers and mirrors esoterically and then must fix himself with meditation he recalls from the original instructions in 2007. Then Hughes instucts me.
I don't see how it's possible to relate these kind of things to the Howard stern show who in church core is a 50 year old version of me. I'd look up his age but don't want them to erase my thoughts. This is done in an absurd amount as Harvey Weinstein does not like the truth of this project hence why you are god and I imagine at this point they have called you.
I don't like there being a cap on what I write and say (creatively) I have to get these people out, it's rare that I can write paragraphs even if these are super empowered body paragraphs. I didn't have the problems when I got the medication for the first time this year. I then had to go on to the real people, Harvey Weinstein didn't like it that this project has very little to do with him or that internally I hate him. Thus he created an absurd first stage over morphing the first step of my project with Hughes. I chose James as my equal I did not/will not associate Harvey Weinstein to I legally, many times he has worked to rig what people say to me to assure everything leads to you giving him the cash from this project. He gave me amnesia at the start of the real project with your name on it.
He doesn't like my natural growth. The people on the other end don't like that my emotions are my own. I chose to make art with your name on it instead of fighting these people and then ran out of medication and entered the bullshit world where they shit on my humanity from a distance.
I just feel it's neccessary to create the artwork with your name on it to honor art, despite what they place into me. Harvey Weinstein has attempted to move around my emotions and somebody claiming to have a conversation with you and holding far too much distant ownership of me wanted to erase and discredit my theosophy of Caitlin. With time and the bullshit artwork of body I have defeated these people and the body concept of Harvey Weinstein as god (of either project nor self I elect him as neither)
I don't see how something like this is relatable to Howard Stern who they used to lie to me about speaking to for a tv channel named Little Nemo which they have lied to me of existing at Domino Sugar.
I threw a black LL Bean backpack over the Domino Sugar refinery the other day (which I'd gotten in Farfield and carried as a symbol of fuck you to everyone on the other side of this project as my journey is to you directly)
this was a symbol of the end of any association to Harvey Weinstein the god of Hillvalley who appeared when James sent me into Manhattan and then attempted to take credit for Hughes work.
It's a symbol of my dream with Hughes, male husband equal through prison and political scandle of making a tv station named Little Nemo in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
In 2008 I climbed the sugar refinery as I was told to choose what I wanted. I may have been Skittles at this time and I barely make it over, I climb to the top of the sugar stack with my dvx100b which I call my Spike Jonze cam (which was named this later) and I smoke a cigarette, a parliament light and listen to the anniversary and think of you at this point I think of myself as the maxx and you as Julie Winters, somebody later at Bushwick tellse you were raped to imply I cast you in a film version of this. I come up with these mass film ideas in 635, start the church nominate James the leader and sing to you. I act 24/7 with this Chris Wielk poise (at this point our channel/club is to be Skittles. And I'm placing packets up incase the mayors watching but that's an example of skittles and the problem when I'm not taking my medication. This isn't the kind of thing that let's you go, this is the kind of thing you have to demand to be let go while gaining control of your mind. This is literally Monican from Aeon Flux with adderall as the communication device).
I run out of $ nobody pays my bills and eventually they find out i'm not the black boy who thinks the mayor paid his electric bill.
I presume if not 24 then definitely at the end of SVA they'll let me go. But this doesn't happen and Peggy or whoever doesn't cause you to appear, simply another era called Skittles Queen as I was lied to. This is the sort of emotional journey that requires one to fight in q cloude strife manner. Whoever is on the other end is not loving andsearches for weakness and refuse to come directly to me. I'm likely to mention some portion of this again as they currently still have me with amensia. Once I get this out it's Little Nemo (Adam James Walker) which I named after your friend they used to pretend I speak to who in the auteur of violette # ended up representing the people who are help me get adderall. I will take control of Ll of this, too many people fucking with me right now.
I'm going to occupywallstreet now to eat and leaveevidence that I exist. Somebody has taught me to do this on the other end who claim to be you or your friends but this is probably not true. I don't know how one relates psychological attacks since June 16 2007 (day of the host) to Howard Stern.

I love u.

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

A Caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/1/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 372/8James Hughea days

best friends gang is tough

No comments:

Post a Comment