paparazzi:

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I wrote on 8 before this. Please find somebody to give me adderall

Caitlin,
I have written to you for many years after smoking I decided it key to write to you. The people on the other end attack my mentality Harvey Weinstein attacks my mentality and attempts to create a wod where I have to surreneder to him, where I'm a child. At occupywallstreet I see hope for us to create a television station out of me being a hostage/being fucked by the thing that I'm currently in. Everyone at occupywallstreet would be down for creating this, I need the medication to get out of the psychological state of mind I'm placed in. I realized this inside of occupywallstreet. There's a form of unity and rally cry I feel would create a world where unity through this is possible. Harvey Weinstein fuck off I am going to imprson you. I don't have enough medication to get rid of this person at the moment. Jules lives with us, he's from rikers where Harvey Weinstein pretended to be the masons. Everyday Jules sat by me as I was forced to seizure and threatened to be sent to one main if anybody saw this (where I'm placed in an institution where I cannot be released because the thing I'm in has made me homeless and unable to be released. All of my thoughts were just paused. I need the medication so I can reach the end of little nemo. I need to get these people out of my body.
The pain of not having the ability to think or reach deep emotional thought. They force me to stare at the hands I'm forced from inside my mind to agree with them, I'm trying at the same time to find the place in my mind I'm at. Hughes uses Parker colt so I understand the woman appeal I'd be at. Someone from my real life memory of people who exist in reality, before people start speaking through my body all the time. Somebody with a v mask has a yoshi backpack, Hughes sent me a Mario as a lovenote one night. I believe when I wake up there's still a tv snow with mayor Michael bloomberg I'm on. I hope Hughes is fixing the amensia or I will have to do this when I get my mediction. There is no reason to live without this, especially when I know this will get these people out if me. Then I can get you the billions from my body. I love you.

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/4/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 374/8 James Hughes days


we will hire solely SVA

Caitlin let's create a tv station with everyone from occupywallstreet street

No comments:

Post a Comment