paparazzi:

Friday, November 4, 2011

Morning in slumberland

Caitlin,
I'm quite content at occupywallstreet and I'm decently sure if I can figure the way to get to the other side we can create a channel in Williamsburg. Been trapped in this nightmare for a long time and I don't have enough medication to get the people off my eye who are causing the soundwaves of things like the cousins. I need to find adderall, the basis of this project is my add medication.
I want to bring back with me to Williamsburg all of occupywastreet, in limbo this is the set of liberal minded souls I was looking for to use the cash to create you a tv station named little nemo. Billions into protecting the new York liberal mind state against fox news. 69 fnord! Fnord! .... Heart

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/4/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 375/8 James Hughes days

Did you know in 2008 I was told i'd gain property of domino sugar/pfizer in Williamsburg, Brooklyn but ran out of medication and had no reconnection to the monican grid until 2009?

Love to all who help me

Little Nemo loves the Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment