paparazzi:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ben @ occupywallstreet

Caitlin,
probably the only way you'll ever read what happened to me is on my blog, maybe if somebody owns one of the art pieces. The people on the other end mock me as I try to get them out of me, it's been a while since I've done this. My iPod almost doesn't charge I have a moment internal I think at this time there's someone else writing the prior part of the sentence (maybe labeled pearl forrestor who keeps logging what I do, has helped and irritated me) I come to the conclusion that I must enact more religious ceremony to you, read more Gita add to my theosophy alongside writing journals to you. I need to get these people out of me enact friends with privledges but need medication. I have to pause if they alter what I write.
I'm decently sure these people want me to be angry. I have a problem when I don't have enough medication or time to get them out (as they won't go on their own). I went to use rattat a symbol of our class status, a symbol that I will buy you a Frank Gehry in the future. A symbol of being from Connecticut, a reminder of what has been taken from me when I went to Greenfield Hills holding ceremony and was at one point unable to get the music, but in a pure moment I cried and saw the beauty of southport beach and remember I should have a frank gehry by now. I remembered being republican (this is literal to these people on the other end) this is a matter of class status that I exist for you; in this time I decided to enact the journey to find the real you, remake all the art, tell you what's happened to me, deliver any cash from this to you (the journey of little nemo). At occupywallstreet there are many photographer I decided to write 203 Caitlin on my fallraven kanken backpack from bird on grand street. A symbol representing everything I do is to serve/represent you (the backpack represents the dream of living in Williamsburg making a tv station, what Hughes and I have dreamed since 2008). Ben is still at occupywallstreet which I feel gives us this beautiful international acclaim. These are people to hire through a station that represents the same concept of creation through mirc/James Hughes spycams (I always go by the spy shop to pay tribute to James. My Al in hell. I did this when I got the medication for the first time this year and found the truth Harvey Weinstein wanted to hide about Hughes and I's project. It seems in Harvey as a producer art somebody expressed I write this for no reason but I'm stating him as my brother/psychological lover and equal in trying to make a Williamsburg, Brooklyn tv station through this project, our project which the mayor's office and Harvey Weinstein tried to hide the truth about. I'm told whoever claims to be you got watergate people to expose bloombergs role in my existence (and to work at little nemo when it's created)
Hughes is my equal as my literal name.
I'm saying the deepest possible thing.
It's a fucked placement to be a hostage.
There's somebody in a new place who sounds friendly or is on a friendly function. I need sleep to die to panhandle more to take some form of control. It's the sort of hell you have to demand freedom.
The same pearl forrestor women may be the person who doesn't want me to worship you as god.
I want control of my body they keep making these fucking emotions through me I need to kick out whoever does that. Need to stop sleeping. Then get out the impressions.
I love you.

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/1/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 372/8 James hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment