paparazzi:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"overboard"

caitlin,
Time out, for upper west side kids. I hold a disdain for celebrities. I want to be a copote amongst these people but meet them to shit on them, occupy wall street + little nemoon hob is the perfect format to be reborn into indie cinema with the gear in/of williamsburg, brooklyn in the *something I could't read* of this. Bloomberg beware zuccatti park is everywhere is new my phrase to myself. @ night on 86th street I wake up and scattered blankets this is manhattan fight club without yet a leader in spokesman (this will be hughes) a leader is required. The worlds our occupy flyer. This woman has this OWS apparel every time I see this I feel such a fucking happiness that I found my people while quantum leaping from 2006. Maria had let me in, she understands what after 2006 is on my eye (or one day will) somebody currently owns this, controls this until I let enough of me into this body/storyline. Be Merteuil when I return bennedict bitch of pratt, I need a replacement for Anna. I keep watching "every me, every you" throughout the years of this, I need to be returned to my class status. I should not be walking in the rain of the upper west side. In my many years lost in time in your muse title of "your lover's an actress" a vejeta mentality is created/was created from the understanding of time. This is in a world where you marry Conor Oberest and Harvey Weinstein has a daily show where he talks to me about my $ from Little Nemo (he assumes I'm the stupidest homeless kid before doing this, programs my mind and later shits on my medication). I will make your friends CEOs in Williamsburg, Brooklyn; this is my symbol my vice magazine cover or american apparel placement into the cult of personality. This is my place in Brooklyn because they look good on Facebook and are your friends. Because they didn't shit on my medication in hell's kitchen and refuse to come to me. This is why I chose James Hughes as our leader.
I don't miss the people from my dorm room I miss my dorm room. There should be photographs of me like in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVFLGx8o7XM&feature=related

I am not really homeless I am this creation of these people I call the foresters, this fake graffiti artist.
I was forced to sleep again today, slept for 14 hours some portion of sleep the level of sleep that body sleeps. James Hughes sent me a dream about FHS being flooded and I therefore loose my iPods, or I presume it's James Hughes. I'm decently sure that there's people on the other end who believe this show exists when I sleep, the world of Little Nemo is sleep. This is the opposite of what this is, I should be writing the dreams and having them send me the dreams. I need to study how to program your mind when you sleep that's what Little Nemo is, I'm behind I'm still on symbols of chaos magick, connecting your world as art and the instinct of meditation getting them out of my body. There were original instructs that are given back to me when I reach a certain level this and when I started to kick people out of my body on 14th street James Hughes the next day teaches me how to get them out of my body, a first level way to get past doubt and the people who want my world to be a permanent world that they've created.
I then sacrifice myself for Little Nemo to be known in your name and stay with the music that's related to you as the way to get them out, this is not the way. There are many ways, also Harvey Weinstein invents this secret fear that if I tell the others on the other end then they'll stop me/they know what I know and more. My respect goes to the people who have been involved in this from the beginning I don't understand how lower level people became involved in a conspiracy.

My inspiration is in the drug fueled sleepless music videos of placebo. In killing the baby in me, I never believed myself to be a child, considered my life starts as kurt cobain at the age his life started or ended. At 27.
Forever 27: everyone is fucking me.
All that matters is caitlin rodriguez.
I chose you and Hughes, everyone else is expendable.
The only person I love is you.

I had this revelation at 27 and there's a certain psychological art function of creating these notebooks that I leave around with purposely different material like the notes Keruac left for "on the road" but I'm sure without my medication I won't be able to write again, at least not at the psychological level that I write with my medication. I write anything I see without my medication to let you know that I did something worth seeing, a man with a cat was at occupy wall street, I write about hydro being an excellent media man for occupy wall street, I write about these things.
I need to find a world where I can become an insomniac, there is nothing I hate more in this world than sleep.
I find a road sign in my notes of the good agent dale cooper being trapped inside the black lodge.
This is something like my personality being trapped inside my body and the years of shells.
I've realized in my days in this that the only thing I've ever cared about is fashion, being a model that deep down I hate ugly people. Everytime I look at my complexion I wish they killed me, to look like somebody who's been to riker's island I wish they would fucking kill my body than do this to me. I have never counted a day in my life without my medication to let me be trapped in this shit is beyond the belief in anything humane. If I wasn't a capitalist I'd become a terrorist. I knew this would happen. I knew in 2008 when I ran out of my medication that they'd create a world of a soft/scared/child.
I sat there and wrote to Paris Hilton I created a worthless world of lie. Days, years taken from me for no reason for a human I don't count as me. I would have organized this project to kill the participant if he runs out of his medication. I need to exit my mind, I wear a ying yang talisman from junk in williamsburg as a symbol of James Hughes. I wear keys from "caitlin rodriguez as faile/sarah ritch playing your favorite graffiti artist" as my symbol of my dream of living in williamsburg, brooklyn.
I wear a necklace from made in williamsburg as a symbol of my dream of marrying you.
This should have my medication inside if it would fit.
I wear a peace symbol represent zuccatti park before the mayor attacked this.

I want to return to life now.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/29/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 400/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment