paparazzi:

Sunday, November 27, 2011

in 98 we all rotate. I love caitlin rodriguez. There is no other form of love in humanity.

This is an edition to a notebook I named cricket (brooklyn = fashion) 

I am kept in illness forced to seizure with no senses I can only restore them with my medication. I am Luke skywalker of S.V.A. trapped in a darth vadar suit I have to take over everything not just my eye but the entirety of my body. On the Fairfield Beach I have to restore my place in my body. On the Fairfield Beach I have to restore my place in my body. I've never been the suicidal type I'll have to find the medication instead. 

Caitlin in the east village I realize that the people on the other end don't give a fuck that I couldn't feel for years. They want to pretend that there's art in what's happened to me. I'm in a project that allowed girls from my childhood access to my mind and body because I masturbated to them. 
These people think they're apart of my world/my art or that their commands can be apart of this. 
I go through this notebook and see the notes of the titles I have yet to go through and write onto the internet so you read this. About the dream of marrying you and the need to find my way back to reality. These are titles I'll explain again months of my life that lead to years as this creature. Days as caitlin rodriguez husband with a body that doesn't count. That's forced to sleep an absurd amount of time, unwillingly and create art that's meaningless and only matters if it creates a new york art legend. 

This will exist in the trash of drifting new york city. 

I love you. Not others of humanity. Not that I ever gave a fuck about any other memory but you. 

-Little Nemo 
(christopher) 

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production 
Little Nemo on HBO 
11/27/2011 
black caitlin heart 
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 398/8 james hughes day 

No comments:

Post a Comment