paparazzi:

Friday, January 13, 2012

11211. where a tv station will be created out of the hostage crisis of christopher mastronardi

a world where you can speak through my body is not the real world.
A world where you can alter what I say is not the real world.
A world where you can alter my artwork ahead of time/attempt to tell me about the human mind/cut off portions of my mind/personality which I have to gain back with thoughts in emotions is not the real world.
A world where you will not pay me is not the real world or refuse to directly come to me and give me the medication I require when you were in apartments next door to me at the start of this project.
This will never be real, you have chosen to create a false world around me and are more amused by my efforts/the efforts of those on the other end to restore me to reality and to leader of this project/of the creation of my project than to come directly to me. You clearly know where I live.

This is my message to the people on the other end of this project on day 445/8 on the school of visual arts calendar. You clearly do not care about time/days in the way somebody who parties and fucks daily cares about time and days but I do. I am not enjoying being trapped in the year 2012 and would like you to come to me and restore my legal status/pay me for this project. Thank you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/12/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 445/8 james hughes days

today her name is goddess 

No comments:

Post a Comment