paparazzi:

Friday, January 27, 2012

low level still at place where seizure makes me sweat still at 10 need actual medication

caitlin,
no time to get them out of my body. I decide that my fliration with queen on the other side feels to good to bother to get them out of my body and that I love the person who taught me to get make up at sephora. This is what happens in west park church and west park church is about over leaving me soon to seizure through the subway until I decide to destroy the world that involves the created emotions and get to the higher level.
Which always involves seizure/somebody on the other end tries to make all of the emotions and what I gain of my mind consistent but this never really matters.

-little nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/27/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 459/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment