paparazzi:

Monday, January 2, 2012

Dont like metro news I have this guy on the other end who wants control/wants everything I do to be controlled/built by him. I will not have enemies in this world I cannot have an enemy exist in my world when the system is so massively confusing when I have to interact with it in homelessness/occupying. Spirituality is out of the way so I've reached a point in the process of returning to reality where I no longer have to pretend to believe in spirituality. This is progress in my hell. Today is about taking control of the seizure mode and making it so my hateful republican thoughts in seizure and calm match. I also need $ from the MTA attendees of the city, hopefully take back mental space and take control from the level in this hell where I have to battle people inside of me/Harvey Weinstein entered my body via sexuality from smoking then took pleasure away last night but all of this is possible because I haven't created anything thats mine alone in this world, I allow this project to reflect too much of childhood allowed false Harvey weinsteins for too many years to attempt to place a single word through my body as I made a newspaper in Starbucks, told at 5am I was programming a digital tv station/others filmed/we'd use the art for promos for "Little Nemo @ Domino Sugar". I was lied to about access of my $ to the project, nobody can access this $ until I reach the end. (for the years of this lie I will give you the $/ownership of the fortune).

I'm told Michael Bloomberg is creating Paris Hilton a company named slumberland inc. I never question this (or why I never receive any $) i'm lied to about the $. I run out of my medication and never find traci flick or whoever I have been speaking to.

The idea is to create a fake neck face who's rich when paid but poor because he hasn't figured out how to essemble his religion/project and keeps running out of the medication.

This is why I love the people who help me find the medication/$/clothing although they're usually named James Hughes. A CEO was born today b/c this kid, Michael, at st paul / st Andrews gave me adder all.

I'm breaking out of the format of writing directly to Caitlin but if you're reading this and you find/run into me at occupy please give me adderall ; sell this to me/help me, this project manipulated me into homelessness and keeps manipulating me into a seizure mode that leads to making art all day without thought. This mode forces me to sweat, distorts my face, I scream a single word I move my body through stealing or whatever I must to get through the day, my life is over I've at times been forced to turn this into an act/consistent art series, this is a lie and manipulation of my situation as the creator of this project.
I used to speak directly to the people on the other end, now I live in this blizzard redemption game of brimstone in art.

I need to use real focus to get these elements out of my eye.
I don't want Harvey weinsteins name said through my body
I want to return to humanity


I love you

-little Nemo
(Christopher)


Apart of occupy wall street



I have this moment where I almost cynically write a Harvey Weinstein production this mans name is everything that is shit, being trapped in this hell. I write this in a conversation with traci flick

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/2/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 434/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment