paparazzi:

Saturday, January 14, 2012

hands. lots of hands everywhere

caitlin,
It seems pearl forester helps me if I tell her she wins or tell her that she rules. whoever this woman is she simply wants me to tell her that she succeeds over me and then she'll leave me the fuck alone.
I simply have to tell her that she consumes all of my thoughts it's okay she mimics my upcoming thoughts and I succeed in life because of her and then she'll go away. Not a bad deal she leaves me alone I get through the day she creates an alternate version of what I say and feels she's succeeded over me or has recreated a man either way this person then leaves me alone. This is probably the command of pearl forester as girl teaches me.

-little nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/14/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 446/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment