paparazzi:

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I will be a professor when I'm free. I started chaos magic round with princess zero @ tekserve.

caitlin rodriguez (of williamsburg, brooklyn),

I am the unfinished sculpture I am The Monument to the Third International I am kicked out of S.V.A. because I used my thesis year as a television show to make you my girlfriend. I was lied to and never paid.

Everything I write at this point is somebody inside of me attempting to take control or get credit for what I write today. I am cursed by the religion of childhood I am cursed by symbolism I am cursed by being trapped in hell.

Each thing I write is somebody fighting to control what gets written. Their attempt to infiltrate and sicken my blogs with the same thing they did to my physical artwork. Everything I write it somebody else until I get them out of me.

I am the story of the ghost (of our fair city). In childhood I studied esoterics, symbols, the affects of spirituality in the human world. I am the curse of this earth, the word little nemo will forever echo in man's mind, steal their spirituality from them take from them the belief in soul.

I will use everything I know to make this real. Whoever found me and decided to keep me trapped in this hell likes this childhood association/the belief that there can be different versions of me.

When I escape this hell I will corrupt every human soul with every method I know in the human mind I will take their souls and energy from them and deliver them to you. This is my revenge on this world which I hate for taking me from my school and from my legal status for attempting to overtake my project and for keeping people on the other end of the project who attempt to speak to me as a child.

I promise the world this and you.

In addition whatever project I'm in believes I'm in a ship when I discover something I find disdain or hate for the reality I live in the project searches out the thought/everything must be a good thing. The immediate current threat is "then we all serve weinstein" the attempt on the other end to create a world where harvey weinstein is associated.

Eventually all of these people have to be defeated and taken out of me. This is a pivotal revelation, I dubbed the S.V.A. theatre with a 40 in your name. I am still trapped in the same hell 4 years later.

I love you.

fuck everyone but caitlin rodriguez
adderall xr
black caitlin heart
caitlin loves me

-little nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/17/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 449/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment