paparazzi:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

james hughes born on feb 21 1985 please fucking save me. todays event when pearl forrestor torments me and I sleep at the church when I should have went for $

caitlin,
everything I do is directly connected to the people on the other end, they want to create a 24/7 world where I must interact with them. Last nights argument was over weather or not I can use gunnar agerholm's death as a symbol because I didn't leave the church metronews and pearl forestor placed sickness inside of me, shells of thoughts that tell me to give up and live with my biological father until a day comes that these people will free me and sickness, in the background they place soundwaves that say harvey weinsteins name which means somebody will rig me to go to prison for stealing or panhandling and that I must be afraid of the influence that these people have over me for teaching me either to steal or how to live at occupy wall street. All I need is an ipod and my medication and I can get these people out of me although they want me to be "stuck like glue"/control my focus and keep me in a state of psychological sickness and seizure. In the modes I currently have in what they call "little" or the thought streams of a small child I can either invent a superhero character to move through n.y.c. who currently uses the death of gunnar agerholm/kills him as a symbol to arrow what I have to do next so pearl forrestor doesn't place me to sleep or further threaten me. Earlier in the night she showed me where to get a towel at an nysc wall street which if I fail to do a group of people who harm me psychologically/want harvey weinstein to cause me misery enter my body or the programs that they currently placed on my eye enter my body. They also have used my fetish to control my base and earlier checked what my upcoming entry would be in order to control or to destroy the artwork. The point of the art with "girl who is not god caitlin" is that I'm writing directly to you/creating a log of a science project based on my medication and meditational methods. When I reach the higher levels I can hear their voices/enter digital realms/somebody can tell me where they live/where to get paid.
This is today's update in my hell, I'm asking girl who is not caitlin god to god me/guide me/I call out to her on the other end. She mentions naama from childhood to understanding what sort of hostage world I'm in/whoever these people are I have to figure out the system/she blatently tells me what to do.
Pearl Forestor plays her during council/wishes to control the symbol of gunnar or I have an argument with her over winning against these people in a war. This is difficult (to leave this church) rarely have I been able to find people who look like me/believe in a cause that looks good and has piercings.
I want my life back, I live in hell and pray to you everytime I eat or smoke a cigarette. I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/12/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 444/8 james hughes days

I used to tell stories about 8th grade on the N train, when I thought there was a tv show.
The audience changes from S.V.A. to Fairfield, Connecticut with christie cummings and christie warde substituting paris hilton but none of this is real this is a psychological function in a science project.
Only girl I love is trying to directly save me/show me this. And James Hughes.
The audience frequently becomes the people I directly relate to/where I live and is currently associated to occupy wall street/the school of visual arts and williamsburg, brooklyn (for the tv station I have wished to create from my hell since 2008).
I need to find the end of this project. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment