paparazzi:

Monday, January 9, 2012

gryffindor

caitlin,
It's harry potter in my world, the reference of the trine between the girl I named Sandra Navidi today, James Hughes and myself a young republican lost between the year James started reading my thoughts for whatever fucking company or the fake illumanti (AMORC) and the decision to become a young republican, within the same year but not apart of the real world. At the same extent, neither is neon bible but at this level my thoughts were only evolving they were not being attacked I hadn't finished the novel in which you were the point, much like little nemo where the point is to create you a tv station in williamsburg, brooklyn.

This is my addition on my end where hughes made a metaphor in the NYSC and sandra navidi made a metaphor in the bathroom @ grand central.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/9/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 441/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment