paparazzi:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

update [format of this blog now focused on my interaction with the people on my eye]

caitlin,
don't have time to get anyone out of my body. without an iPod. Still on the base level, layers of others perceptions my flirtation and marriage purposal to 10019 and flirtation with dina or "christie cummings"/her guide to surviving hell is still on my eye/everything built on bottom of eye for little/sexual fetish+mass focus built into sexuality portion by day "god/you" started this where all of my good emotions are. No time to fix this. Amensia still consumes me/others enter me when I speak and switch thoughts/annoying sound somewhat in music/thoughts frozen/glued/little of me exists at 30.  seizure smell at high level

-little nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/25/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment