paparazzi:

Sunday, January 29, 2012

end of west park church w/Occupy wall street

caitlin,
I liked sleeping in a bed for a period of time or having the west park church to use as a place to live and attempt to get people out of me. I can't get "mrs. robinson" out right now but she seems to be at the same place and space that I'm in she's probably in the same place as god girl. I have very little of my intellect accessible I'm afraid if I think of the picture of you caitlin this changes someone else in/erases my thoughts and my attempt to reach out to you/the world through writing to you.
There's depth in the oddity of this and I had this argument with somebody on the other end over clothing or emotional depth, somebody is capping my emotional depth. There's this smell that I keep existing in where I have to create a symbol and then stick to it I get agitated and into a hateful state and decide I'm going to go with it just because, but I'm not supposed to there's no emotion in it and I physically shake in that mind state but I tell myself that I'm going to accomplish everything a person does, take over occupy wall street, blog, film a tv show. I need to avoid sleeping to panhandle to get an iPod which is gone since it was stolen at staten island ferry when zuccatti park was still inhabited (and the messages sent leave me to believe that james hughes warned me through symbols to never speak to anyone associated to harvey weinstein).
I can't prove that there's any association to harvey weinstein, I've never met him and always expected him to not acknowledge that this is happening, the journey of figuring out the address to this project and the way out involves directly acknowledging who I know for a fact speaks through my body/has communicated to me in my sleep/meditation. My most important messages at this point come to me in my attempts to get people out of me, although I fail to get out the impressions they build into me I get messages/thoughts which I usually don't get with amnesia erasing my thoughts every couple of seconds.
There was a person built who lives/loves west park church and is attached to that place but this will weaken me to be addicted to this when I have to panhandle/find cash for an iPod or I can't interact/heal myself/I need a camera. I need someone to research this project and find who runs this project I thought earlier today that if somebody researched my credit rating once there was these people who used my social when I purchased a dvx and I thought this has to be something like this for how illegal this is and the fact that they came into my apartment in hell's kitchen/used to speak to me directly (and were next door/responded in bangs to what I'd say to them inside my mind).

I don't know how conspiracy theorists would find this sort of information but I need whoever would do this  to research any contract christopher mastronardi signed/any affiliation to this sort of technology to AMORC.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/29/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 462/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment