paparazzi:

Monday, January 16, 2012

instructions are in a demon book. this is not a metaphor but an explanation for the system i'm in. the human soul is mind/intention/a body of thoughts: in my case this would be the little nemos and their protocols

caitlin,
creating structure and modes in my hell is inspired by james hughes.
The people on the other end used to accredit this to harvey weinstein
only hughes would show me ahead of time amnesia and the light that reads my thoughts and controls my body can create something and be used to help me/look out for me (by the williamsburg bridge)
I would never accredit somebody I never knew, lived with or met with the $/dream of a williamsburg, brooklyn tv station.
The people on the other end, pearl forester, keeps trying to break down any forms of modes, the inspiration to create modes is inspired by james hughes who deep down I believe truly believed in art.
I no longer believe in spirituality but this is because if there's a god this couldn't happen.
This was important to say, because I used to create art because I was told I'd be freed from this if I made art day and night and beat an hbo game.
But the hipster king is the title of actualization that these people are looking for whoever the fuck they are not the hbo system they told me existed in the game, this is based on my point system/ameythest princess system of points/what creates a digital necklace. But the key is fashion. I need a camera to take pictures of myself.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

I take advice from eminem lyrics to get through the day, I would never have done this before they did this to me but this makes sense in my hell.

Apart of occupy wall street
A caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little nemo on hbo
1/16/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 448/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment