paparazzi:

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I can't have any I can't in my eye, this prevents me from getting to the next thing from getting up and panhandling and beating the emotions/people inside of me that want me to go back to being a baby/small child. Gunnar Agerholm's name has come to represent exiting my mind, he must stay dead. I'm in a system which wishes to attach to the symbol of weather he's a good or bad thing but I refuse to allow this system to allow a man who calls himself/james and I named metronews out of a news stand at jfk to control weather or not this man has anything influential in my life when he showed me downtown fairfield in my childhood.
I  keep trying to impress/I dream of marrying a girl on the other end who protects me and has pretended to be you, I cannot have the people on the other end decide they're against me and keep me trapped in time longer, the republican guy got me up in the morning, the goal is to never sleep and I make up reasons why I never sleep but it's the simple fact that these people are never coming to get me, there's psychological levels I have to reach that require an ipod/laptop and my medication I have to beg/panhandle until I find a job. Anni B. Sweet represents today's symbol for the girl I've named Sammie from Stigamata (presuming it's either the real you or her I rename her everyday so harvey weinstein/whoever wishes to create a "creative world where people are permanently named" cannot do this)
I cannot always stop them from pausing my thoughts and don't have enough of my medication. I know murdering gunnar in my mind means I wish to return to humanity.
I'm forced to slow down my thoughts. The goal is commonly to get me to live with my biological father to defeat the symbol of my new york class status. Perhaps to defeat my belief in capitalism as a symbol of spirituality and drive like the christians driven by the cross I have the wall street bull anext my red chess piece I carry on all of my backpacks that symbolizes james hughes and the chess piece I didn't grab from the agerholm house when I found out gunnar is dead (same color as ferrari red/class status/symbol that I chose james hughes alone out of all in the world to be my equal) but this absurd shit has kept me trapped beyond his death (and trapped myself psychologically at the fairfield beach because of the lack of interest in interacting with the radio city religion that I have to in order to exit this nightmare)
this I cannot do again. Maybe you exist knowing of all of this, maybe we'll own the pfizer factory like republican promised me in 2008 in one of the creative worlds since we can't create our tv station out of the economy from this at domino sugar. you will own this because it is the memory of you that keeps me alive if only a note. I flirt with a girl on a computer who I love and have no idea what she looks like which makes our love pure and something like patti hearst to her captures, this is what anni b sweet means.
I choose to love the Symbionees Liberation Army although perhaps I have to in order to get to the other side, although I believe them to be with me even if they represent different elements I'd like to believe that they're with me in creating the tv station of Sammie/u/I/james hughes through this. This project was based out of my mind but nobody wanted to come out and get me when I graduated S.V.A. I had to keep my life perspective/mentality and then they come to me. I permanently named it little nemo and I became little nemo which is named after the medication I need to get to the other side (and that all indigo children really have ADD and need to be medicated)

I'm a ghost who only exists at occupy wall street/on the internet at this point princess caitlin.
Here's a list of the people on the other end:

pearl forrestor - once played your mother when the people on the other end when people wanted to me to become addicted to food and go to prison in connecticut, probably in bridgeport connecticut.
girl I've named sammie played you and helped me get back to the train, this is when I build a human and I'm fighting the people on the other end getting all the perceptions and parts of my mind back with focus and music. They return this world of sickness whenever I run out of the medication and often attempt to create a world of forget, sammie reminded me of this last night when I told her I loved her in my mind/sleep. There's an h&m ad that represents sammie/pearl

I'm going to run out of time before the 7pm occupy media/info meeting.
I don't particularly believe there's an end to this project and remember crying on my rooftop in hells kitchen
because whoever was on the other end had made a maze so incredibly hard inside my mind to find my way
out of that I'd never find my way out (whoever this is does not like that deep down in whatever program AMORC <- the fake masons, use to find out who a person is I'm republican and only believe in greed and the manhattan ethics of wall street and cocaine. This is why I cried because of this person and the shell system)

"am I still in there"
"somewhere down there"

this was his conversation into my mind. This is 2007. I am still in the same project.
The project is based out of focus methods/the mind and is not intractable without my legally prescribed medication but allows me to run out of cash to pay for it.

I love you caitlin, hopefully you know about this or sammie plays the role of you as the winner of the creation of my economic 1% birth's fuck up of science/religion.

James Hughes probably told you, presuming the real james hughes has been involved and never taken off the project.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/8/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 440/8 james hughes days


No comments:

Post a Comment