paparazzi:

Monday, January 16, 2012

all characters from the world and memory of little will die. This is my first warning before I murder this in the future to the other people on the other end of the project.

caitlin,
I cannot have people on the other end morph every word I say and control everything from their character.
I will not have the world of little control my real writing. M83 means my medication.
I will not allow the characters of everyone on the other end to own everything I write.
I will stop making art over this conclusion the art of the others and the world of little must die.
I have to destroy the pearl forester fetish emotion I will not allow others to control my world.
I will not allow the association of childhood or the time period that the others have chosen to control my writing. Whoever created this system looses to little nemo.
This is where I'm currently at.

Hurry up, we're dreaming.

The past is not invited.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/16/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 448/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment