paparazzi:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lowest level. Jail threat in programming warned by James Hughes. Trying to overwrite Harvey weinsteins name but it appears James is using the military tesla technology speaking through me runs on

Caitlin,
Don't have time to get seizure out of me, an infa red light is on my eye. I don't know who is on the other end I can't remember this primary information (my worst fear) happened to enter amnesia in 2007. Then I continued my thesis, this created my artwork with her and I believe James, the concept of the channel the dream of marriage to you. I pray James Hughes can save me.

-Little Nemo
(Christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/25/2012
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment