paparazzi:

Saturday, January 7, 2012

grand ferry park protest in brooklyn

I have to panhandle and make artwork because of the girl I love on the other side who I want to be the hipster queen of williamsburg brooklyn. There's a democrat guy who wants me to sleep through the month of january so he can tell me gunnar agerholm is my lucky charm ghost and the republican guy helps me although I need to have a side with this every time I sleep it is forced. I loved you, you will have a tv station i'm going to the protest at grand ferry park. Heart occupy wall street.

-little nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/7/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 438/8 james hughes days

*i had to enter the part of my mind the democrat guy is in, in order to wake up.
This becomes confusing for me because I don't want the president to be mitt romney.


No comments:

Post a Comment