paparazzi:

Sunday, January 8, 2012

superbowl sunday

I don't understand that it's the Super Bowl all I know in my world is I depend on my friends name who I lived with to guide me through reality. I have a relationship with the girl who was there when my mind snapped, I can't handle not purposing to you although I see no end to this project. Directly working with her involves evolving in this hell acknowledging that daily I'm weakened as a human, left homeless and forced to sleep dependent on my friends name with a woman I label pearl forester who seems to enjoy my dependence on james but to some extent takes mercy on me because I understand the horror of the situation. The art seems to link together because of james, symbols of being sgt. pepper when I went for S.V.A. VASA president, symbols like this. I've lived in limbo for many years, small dots are the people on my eye this used to just be hughes when I wanted to create a tv station @ domino but the project looks at factories/channels that I wish to create through this as symbols, these are not symbols my dreams in williamsburg is literal. Then everything else gets in the way. The Super Bowl is today. I still have yet to direct my first film and do not believe in the human soul although I have sold this to you. This belief will trap me in time like my belief that my golden birthday is what these people were documenting. They don't give a fuck about my personal beliefs, they want a tangent universe or a world that they capture through my eyes. I want out of this project.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/8/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 440/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment