paparazzi:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

the lowest level with the sound waves and everyone still in me/ignoring this through 2008 b/c I preferred my thesis and sva over whatever the fuck this project is

caitlin:

this is the lowest level. You can glide through life but I do not hold the mental facilities of memories/I do not hold the ability to control my body/I do not have the ability to poof people out of my body and require more medication for this. This song is literally my journey through my 2008 year, I never got any of the people who are in me out of me.

the terrible thing about hell
is that when you're there you can't even tell 
as you move through this life you love so 
you could be there and not even know 
but you say so what I'm doing just fine 
the irony is it's all in your mind 
and that's why hell is so vicious and cruel 
but you'll just go on an oblivious fool 


I ran out of $/I ran out of insurance/please whoever runs this project please fucking give me $ or let me out of this project. Whoever signed christopher mastronardi up for this please let him out of this.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/25/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8 james hughes days


No comments:

Post a Comment